Well, that's cool. I didn't say that AT ALL, but whatever. "Your take is as crazy as theirs, though, man" I stand by that Your version...
maybe so, maybe not Your take is as crazy as theirs, though, man It was a competitive, up-in-the-air fight "mindfucked" makes it sound...
As usual, you don't read anything, you make assumptions. I'm nowhere to be found in the Duran worship brigade. Great, great fighter but never a...
mikE is the Bill James of boxing the only difference is that in Baseball, statistics are immensely illuminating and James makes many fantastic...
no but he could conceivably outbox him, play it safe and win wide like he did against George Foreman
I don't disagree, just pointing out that Byrd's particular abilities were ideally suited to a short plodder like Tua... And, not to act like Tua...
:hammert:
Byrd was also an inherently better and more skilled boxer than Haye
Lewis would pole-axed David Haye
I don't see what this is based off of, honestly
If anything, Floyd fights more like a slick guy from the 50s and 60s. One of the reasons I have enjoyed watching him despite my intense dislike...
Khan Genghis Khan
well said, Ugo
"Hey mom, guess whaT? STATISTICS faiL!!!! SLAP!!! SLAP!!! SLAP!!! collegE"
"low-rent James Bond" sounds like a classic work of art
:l2:
:partie: mine, too!
:laughing: Speaking of corny humor... Back in the 70s, my Great Uncle Joe and his wife, Joan, took a trip to Ireland. They were in...
totally different argument^
You are just doing that to get praise from your mom!
ooooh... take my wife... please!
fuckwad:laugh11: how could they hit a nerve? they are nonsensical. I don't even know what they are supposed to mean. anyway... don't get...
:laugh11:
I wonder why anyone would pick differently when dealing with a guy (Trinidad) who had trouble with mobile guys with good jabs Starling (who was...
Tua by KO late
Byrd has a hell of a shot here
Stand by original pick Hoya chops Margarito into puree and stops his ass
the clear answer to this is Jock "The Louisiana Lunger" Sinclair (born Beryl Abramowitz in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn), also known as "Consumption Charlie"
go fucK yourselF
You have, on numerous occasions, gotten your little pantieS in a twist over the years when people have correctly pointed out that amateur boxing...
Separate names with a comma.