How's Luis Primera doing, geniuS? All I do is wipe my ass with your nonsense at every turn. It's easier than just looking at fish in a barrel
:scared2:
what "bolloxology"? the one where I accurately point out that mikE is full of shit? Amateur Boxing has become a humorous spectacle when...
:hammert:
I was mocking the resident shit-for-brains
Hey, you said it Why don't you own it, faggoT?
:laughing:
no, it is exactly the same as professional boxinG, dudE
absolutely. He is absolute trash at 147. No power, no stamina, no strength and slow. Khan would light him up. I agree, he has always been a...
seriously, Cosell as a source for anything other than lulz is highly suspect
Martinez's favorite combo is a wild left hand/right hug to the waist anyone who says he doesn't hold much is blind
Khan would have little trouble beating either of these mooks, and that is saying something If Mayweather/Guerrero is made, it will be one of the...
:lol: yes
Sanctioning bodies are a net gain for boxing, as evidenced by this fight between a garbageman and an exhausted Featherweight masquerading as a...
1) Go to the Bruce Lee thread in TAA 2) Exactly my point. It's a martial arts action movie. Martial Arts action movies are silly. Thus, it...
I'll take the IBHOF's word over Cosell's any day
:laugh11: he is a horrible fighter, truly terrible the 23 guys he has beaten should kill themselves Guerrero is no welterweight. He has...
this is a fun fight between two shit 147 pounders
sadly, you may be proven 100% right, ILLU
Guerrero is an absolute weakling at this weight... He looks ready to check out
This guy makes Battling Siki look like Pernell Whitaker
that would be the lowest Mayweather has ever sunk
Guerrero is as convincing a welterweight as Eder Jofre would've been
right hand power and no clue what he is doing in every other department
jesus, this Aydin is terrible
Like everyone else, my opinion on this is pure conjecture... of the guys I have watched, Roy Jones and Meldrick Taylor were the fastest
aye
uh, no The characters were one-dimensional. their motivations painfully obvious
Benn would run him over Norris is not getting in the ring with anyone who may have the slightest hint of a real physical advantage over him
I am not from Massachusetts, home of the Ancient Order Of Plastic Paddies
Separate names with a comma.