Mancini can be counted on to give nothing but 100% effort in this. He would do everything he could to try and win, but Duran is too good...
and I'm an Irish fellow with freckles of my own saying that!:l2:
I think 5'10 1/2 is right, comparing the two photos
5'10 1/2?
:hammert::lol:
I argued a similar point and used the statistics when challenged by my opponent, who missed that point, LOL
I went with Pryor actually. Tommy was the other possibility I considered. Tommy had tremendous talent, obviously, but he was also a much more...
I debated this in the old debate forum, I had the pro-15 side of the argument and I was judged to have won it. I do recall using a statistic that...
both of them would get hammered by Mr. wald pussywald pussywald pussywald pussyimir Klitschko
HE'S TRYIN TO TAKE THUR JOBS!!!
:cheers:
Hope was solid and all, but he was a title holder in a wasteland of a division (at that time) Benitez showed where Hope's value really stood...
Unless Canelo has some nifty speed, lateral movement, defensive skills and a world class jab he's been hiding for 40-odd fights, I don't see what...
:hammert:
LOK is a fine gentleman He's also very funny
:laughing:
are any of Tyson and Lewis's opponents good?
Castillo is gamely pulverized and stopped late
if you are, you are doing a piss-poor job:lol: (couldn't resist, it was a slow fastball with no movement right down the middle)
telepathy
you want me to change it?
Floyd fought solid comp on the way up
I created the "Azunah Melson" joke and I quite like it. I will continue to post it.
Neil is about 5'9 He ought to challenge Rydell and Sly
LOL, I have no idea what I meant by that I don't even know who I was talking to
name 5 good heavyweights
cunT
Azunah Melson
My instinctive reaction is to pick Liston. I do think, though, that we all may be guilty of underrating the difference in handspeed here. Louis...
Separate names with a comma.