I think Broner should easily beat Escobedo.
Pretty much. Gatti was involved in a lot of fun fights because he was extremely vulnerable but had a lot of courage. He was not a particularly...
I know it, man. When that shot landed, I jumped up out of my chair, yelling like I had won the lottery. It was perfect, like a Fight Night:...
I don;t consider it doom and gloom, just realism. Not so much lb for lb not knowing who these guys are, but the aspect of the sport being...
ok, what does that have to do with anything? :dunno: The point was that Dorin can't hit as hard as my 5'4 girlfriend
I know he sucked, X, but we are putting him in with a guy who made Angel Manfredy look Julio Cesar Chavez:lol: I disagree about Frietas, he was...
Reading Anthony's post made me curious about this, so I read a bunch of different things about bench pressing. I can't even remember the last...
I'd take Diaz over Gatti any day of the week It doesn't even matter that the blubbery one can't punch... he doesn't need to. Hurting Gatti was a...
pick-em' Katsidis could actually punch harder than my Girlfriend, unlike Dorin, so he has that going for him
my girlfriend had gone to bed a little bit earlier. The next day she said "what the hell were you yelling about last night? something about 'GET...
christ, you wouldn't need Castillo. A lesser man could do the job.
he's italian, therefore of european descent, therefore "white"
[IMG]
what are you, a bitch? I didn't say there is no way he can improve. You guaranteed he would make adjustments based off of nothing. I asked...
:bears:
Gatti/Ward got a lot more mainstream (as in boxing-clueless) coverage than Corrales/Castillo Corrales/Castillo was definitely a better, more...
If he fucks the way he punches, those two skanks are probably Downs with the Syndrome
Buddles!
Tszyu wins in an awesome, action packed fight He's a little too strong at 140... Mancini was a real strong guy, but that was at lightweight...
:laugh11::laugh11: jesus tapdancing christ
probably not he did have some good performances, though. He was a hell of a puncher.
Opinion on who won that fight was pretty split, so no you can't turn it into a W just because you want it to be that way Cotto is a way better...
based off of?
only he didn't beat Williams twice:scratcher: Dzinzuruk is somebody special now? based off of what? Mayweather has lost, what, 4 rounds...
based on what, exactly?
like who, Darren Barker and Matthew Macklin? He looked like shit doing it... same old Orangutan bullshit he did against drunk ass Pavlik and...
Martinez looks and fights in the exact same fashion now as he did three years ago... there is not a single sign that he has slowed down at all
:laughing: I remember watching that movie with a friend of mine and when that part was on he said "for fuck's sake, what are you supposed to do...
who, Floyd Mayweather?
I was on my feet the whole 9th round Emanuel Steward sounded like he was 7 and his parents had just bought him the GI Joe Aircraft Carrier...
Separate names with a comma.