:lol: faster than opponents but a bad chin = Norris, Khan, Hide therefore Norris, Khan, Hide = one and the same I like this game!...
:lol: I get a kick out of it when you call me that, Slice I try to picture what it would look like in Irish
yup
But those are also fights with better fighters, they have more replay value because the combatants are bringing more to the table, more skill,...
mikE's opinions shouldn't really surprise anyone... this is a guy who will howl until the cows come home that the modern amateur game isn't any...
That last sentence. I agree the first fight was quite a battle and the 9th round was apocalyptic. Gatti's rep and Frank Cappuccino's liberal...
:laugh11::laugh11:
I'll laugh hard if Chavez beats everyone's favorite p4p homo
i addid one litlle bich. you wold bow down in reel lief fagut
:lol:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
5'3 sounds more likely
This is the most ludicrous fight in the history of the internet
He went right after Golota and Ruddock for sure He'd knock the crap out of wald pussy
:laughing:
Hamed would be obese at 135
what's your angle here, Papist? What manner of Romanist Priestcraft is this???
:laughing: preaching to the choir, man I am happy to indulge such slagging off Yeah, hamed used to get knocked down because his balance was...
I hear you, but Mercer did get caught with some ridiculous, wide-open shots by Tommy Morrison (who, if nothing else, was a real hard hitter and...
Yeah, I concede Holmes could win, but the idea of him schooling Foreman seems crazy to me
Which Pacquiao did Bradley fight and lose to (on everybody's card except every one out of 100 scorers) ? That pacquaio is nowhere near the class...
:lol::lol: I enjoy your posts, man
Yup... he was also a tall guy who wore the weight well
I think ya'll overrate Larry a bit, and I love Larry Young Foreman would have knocked the shit out of Evander, for sure
Good call on Breland by X He had everything except a chin Part of Zab's problem was his over-reliance on his affleticizm... I think he would...
:flip:
perfect example He had everything else, great right hand, excellent speed and skills... but, especially at 130, the chin was a dud
Separate names with a comma.