:lol:
if you get 5 friends to chip in? NO PROBLEM!!!
I agree it landed mostly on his neck, but I think it definitely partially touched his jaw
Zora Folley wasn't a "could have been great" fighter, but he was sure skillful. Excellent boxer, good puncher, but his chin was shaky. He had...
obviously, he's in Duran's class, so this should an extremely close fight
Bill Murray is hilarious
I'm not "starting" to I've been saying it all along. The guys he has faced at welterweight, aided by a clear use of PEDs, have been largely...
I bet every bar within 100 miles will be showing it!
Bullshit He's absolutely in a different class as a welterweight Pacquiao gets more hype for beating up corpses and softies than anyone in...
pretty typical MMgAy crowd there
OH SNAP! :laughing:
I think that's a good comparison... Khan can win rounds with his speed and would win rounds, but there's no doubt in my mind, he's going to sleep...
Cervantes was "past prime" but he was not shot... Neither was Alexis. I hate when people say that bullshit. Cervantes beat a top ten 140 pounder...
agree with Puerto Rock, really but, based off what I have seen so far, Diaz would simply outwork Garcia and win a wide one
Bradley has courage and he's not a bad fighter, but this is a different class entirely. He takes an awful pounding for as long as his heart will...
Taylor would beat the fuck out of that boy. Probably the most underrated fighter of the least 20-30 years
In fairness to him, he never actually said that Tex Rickard did. Anyway, Haye, even being a leap amateur, kills Dempsey
:laugh11:
yup. Someone here getting attacked by a rabid dog, go ahead and punch it's nose and let me know how it turns out for you. Punch a crazed...
49.95 Pesos!
wald pussy's chin is always a dangerous proposition for him... old George could still hit... I suppose if he stays in hardcore wald pussy mode, he...
I hate Norris with a passion because I thought he devoted much of his career to picking on old, shot welterweights but KNOW this: He was a...
:atu::atu:
Yeah, that brain-dead Hun Watt was fucking unbearable, it's like he was reading a script and the blow-by-blow man sounded like he had never seen a...
he has fast hands, for certain, but not FAST hands in the sense you're talking about
not a chance In fights for territory and mating rights, Bears will take full-bore smacks on the nose from one another... the force generated by...
I believe that is a captive, trained bear playing with his trainer, hut
I had the English feed and I find it hard to believe HBO's could have been any more biased. These guys were basically saying Khan was dominating...
Separate names with a comma.