Khan by wide decision in a pretty awful fight
:mj:
I think it is from the Forrest fight
ON HIS BALLS!
HAHAHAHAHA! I am 100% in favor of this
The Sedreck Fields one is fucking hysterical The "Balls" thing with Ray Torres also happened during one of Barrera's fights 'PUT THE ICE ON HIS...
nice looking fellow
lol, no
agree. I think all of them would have... Charles, Marshall and Bivins
But wait a minute here, One of these is an argument against EXCLUDING Louis from the TOP TWENTY FIVE... this one is about INCLUDING Hopkins in the...
:laughing:
"nobody hits harder than Shavers. If they did, I'd shoot 'em" -- Cobb:lol:
Holmes' resiliency was incredible Even way underprepared and long past vintage, he was able to rise from some knockdowns against Tyson that would...
Aah It wasn't great, but it's not like Louis didn't completely assrape the competition, that's my point. He didn't "hang around", he beat the...
GREAT film
Azunah Melson
If the era was shit, then how come you rate Charles and Robinson as great fighters? Surely, they too must have been doing nothing but beating up...
How can you compare Joppy or Abraham, both of whom held 1/4 of a championship in the most diluted era since the days of Stanley Ketchel to a guy...
yup. You can HEAR his power, though. The sound of Shavers' shots. The reaction from his opponents as well. There's no doubt he was a...
my point is that, making an all-time list, you have to consider achievement and dominance... 11 and 3/4 years and 25 defenses is about as dominant...
I don't think The Baers or Abe Simon were really all that bummy. Carnera was a bum of the first order, of course. But those guys were legit...
It is something of a mystery... even the "legs" theory that many have about power (the thickness of the relatively tiny Naseem Hamed's legs was...
He sure knocked the shit out of of some seriously big dudes for a guy who has no power
:scratcher: what?
Willie Monroe, Boogaloo Watts, Bennie Briscoe, Hearns would all be the best names on Hopkins' middleweight resume by a country mile and Hagler...
The only indisputably legit loss or draw Hagler suffered was that fight against "The Worm" Monroe (of course, he got revenge)
Personally, I don't think you rate fighters all-time that way. Realistically, any guy top ten all time is good enough to beat the number one guy...
Hopkins is lucky if he makes the top 5, frankly... top ten, I don't dispute He was a dominant champ, but against a most hideous array of...
Separate names with a comma.