This bullshit gets on my last nerve. You never have anything good to say about anyone currently fighting. You talk endlessly about how bad the...
How does Ruddock not count? Lewis was the underdog and Ruddock is a more formidable heavyweight than any guy Wlad has ever FOUGHT, never mind...
well, if it is him, I have no doubt he will say so on here
Thanks It was either this or one of him getting a shave from some blonde... That one was pretty funny, too, but this one has that classic,...
Honestly, I find this to be the most likely explanation
Definitely an interesting cat
no one does. It is Irish's Kryptonite. It is the one debate where his humor disappears and his objectivity is compromised. Still, this type...
Not at all. You are a simpleton, which is why you believe your "point" to be analogous to trying to guess is Larry Holmes could have beaten...
again, the retarded nature of this "point" can not be overstated. Once you have had to revert to defying space/time in order to try and argue,...
:l2: what kind of retard logic is this? Five years prior, Hearns was a 130 pound amateur with no power Hey Kneel, did you know that if...
Oh, I know... I knew it was in bad taste, but I couldn't resist its obviousness Brian Mitchell, too, was pro integration
Ruddock and Golota were among the most important, threatening match-ups of his career... he absolutely leveled both of them What fighter has...
He still absolutely destroyed people in a way wald pussy could only dream about. I can't envision any scenario where wald pussy comes out as...
kneeL and mikE are besT buddieS
Would he still have 11 title defenses prior to fighting Hearns? Or would he have a 16-0 record against guys from his neighborhood with 2-9...
BERT SUGAR!!! YOU HATE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FROM AMERICA!!!!
Lewis was vastly more assertive than Wlad, it's a shit comparison
Interesting. If I or a handful of others were to say this exact thing, you'd be vomiting out your usual "jingoist American, Bert Sugar,...
Carlos Zarate
incredible fight Gomez was so fucking dirty:bangh:
Well, Mosley would be over the Welterweight limit on fight night, which helps him greatly Ortiz is a much more versatile and skillful guy than him
nah, boxing is in awesome shape never better anything else is just Bert Sugar talk Honestly, the best thing for the sport would be...
Shields had solid fundamentals from an extensive amateur background. He also had a good chin and was very game, very tough. The main weakness...
Holy fucking mackerel He's utter shite He'll be in the top ten in no time, sadly... worse yet, he will deserve to be there... he makes Tua look...
I love you, Puta
:bears: yup, it's the best part
your entire grasp (or lack thereof) of anything that happened prior to your being old enough to consciously remember it is based entirely on...
what I love is the utter tripe "personally, I believe" that Primera was probably perceived as a better win at the time... What, there's no way to...
I think accusing people on the internet of "straw man" arguing has ironically become a common example of a "straw man" argument
I have barely seen any Manuel Ortiz footage... I really don't know much about him other than that he had by all accounts a very distinguished...
Separate names with a comma.