:bears:
:cheers:
Vamildor hav 97 inc reech and maik tohmspn bow down i think in my mind to bes pouer awl tyme mxeican welding short litle bithc fkuc yuo
That's the point, dipshit NOBODY HAS Why? because he was a non-entity who never fought anyone with even a blip on the radar with the...
Shields was a solid, world-class contender... in those days, there weren't 700 available "world titles" like there are now... oh, and there was...
I don't know Irish is usually far more confrontational and direct than to pull something like this. It would be more like him to just say...
The link brings me to a page asking for a username/password that's gay
Yeah because it's a 150 pound guy taking on a guy who comes in at 180 in the ring not because "Mayweather isn't shit at 154", Kneel.
That would have been a great match... Pintor was a tough guy and there was no quit in him
:lol::bears:
It figures that Mr. "I love Boxing" would downgrade one of the only guys around that still knows how to fight You could argue that Mayweather's...
:giggle: I wonder of Gerrie Coetzee said that to Mike Weaver after Weaver knocked him out... "but...but... you're bleck???"
"Duran's entire career, including maybe the most dominating Lightweight title reign of all time and remarkable high points in three other weight...
What's a better win, beating a good, battle-tested, crafty boxer who has fought the best in the world and not embarrassed himself in the process...
fuk yu bihtc :flip:
amazingly, I agree
i tihnk in my mind taht vilati have teh best power of are time but him brohter use spngy ring two nock owt litlle bich fighter whit hevy hands
For the record, a lighter Chavez of a couple of years ago, gets sliced and diced, but he's grown into a very big guy
Huge gulf in glass here, I do think a 180 pound guy leaning on you and punching you in the arms and hips when you are about 150 pounds is more...
Some really awesome matchup possibilities with these names
Personally, I'd pick either Eder Jofre or Ruben Olivares I think "Joltin'" Jeff Chandler is dangerous for any man in the tourney, including those...
carry on, ILLU forgive me
Holy fuck, I am an idiot I thought it was Featherweight
yeah, at Bally's Total Fitness
:laughing:
Bizzarro's performance was strangely disgraceful and brave all at once in that fight It was disgraceful because he came in and made no attempt to...
I know I was being facetious
:l1::l1::l1:
nah, you're thinking of Bleck
Separate names with a comma.