:laughing:
:hammert:
I hope so, too. His losses are wildly entertaining. His collapses are so complete.
"oh snap, they runnin a train up in this motherfucker! I'm a ride the train":cheer:
Indeed. Classic comedy.:Thumbs:
:laughing::laughing::lol::lol: The look on his face is like "yeah, I'm gonna get some of this"
:laughing: I like the second Purrity knockdown when Purrity just follows him to a corner and stares hard at his chin without throwing anything,...
[IMG] wald pussy :lol:
I think Denzel has been somewhat typecast because people really enjoy seeing him as an exasperated man confronting various ills in whatever role...
:bears: yup
:lol:
Toney is a washed-up fat man. The fight is a pointless one.
:hammert:indeed
I would favor Pryor over each guy, comfortably Mayweather gives him the most trouble, but I still would favor Pryor
Golota should be able to win easily, he's far more talented and skilled... however...
I think he gives Hoya trouble in spurts, but is unable to close the gap created by Oscar's speed and his jab... I could see Lloyd closing strong,...
:giggle:
:laugh11:
accredited online degrees cialis YOU!
HEAVEN FORBID!!! My goodness, the effect it would have on their credibility is just immeasurable I know, right???!!! It's crazy to think that...
Definitely... His KOs are extremely humorous... Like a chinless Terminator, flopping about
You said "KOd", not "Killed in a hail of gunfire":giggle:
I took Statistics 101!!!:cheer:
Ike is correct. Pryor was all over Hearns like a cheap suit, he battered him. Pryor was absolutely thrilling.
:l2::hammert: love it
I believe it. He also thought Tunney, a fine boxer for the transitional 1920s admittedly, was hands down the greatest Light Heavy ever and would...
Sanctioning bodies are good for the sport
Separate names with a comma.