:cheers: great line
Teddy Reid Zab Judah Margarito Terry Norris
:bears: co-sign
I am saying I want to kick your children in the testicles so you can feel my pain
especially the Johnson one... I was playing a gig that night and when I got home, a buddy of mine had left a message on my answering machine...
You remind me of Jodie Foster in "The Accused"
:partie:
A sad commentary.
You are a jackass. You had it 8-4 for the guy that "lost"... of course it requires a fucking rematch. 90% of the world had Pacquiao winning that...
This is the worst era in Boxing since basically ever.
But, wait a minute here. Nobody was calling this guy a great fighter, a P4P star when he was beating guys like Bunema. He got the star treatment...
likewise, I felt sad for him.
:l1:
Mayweather/Cotto is a joke. Since when does an 8-4 fight warrant a rematch?
It wouldn't be. But, I also think there's really nothing to suggest it is true.
I disagree completely... there's nothing to indicate that. Why, because he failed to dominate? He's been failing to dominate his whole career.
:mj:
I can't help but feel such talk is an excuse if the hated Chavez Jr. should either win or prove more of a problem than many Martinez backers seem...
I don't see what the evidence is that Martinez has "slowed down"... he fights in the same retarded, baboon-armed, one shot at a time style he...
:laugh11: Tommy "Consumption" McGarrity vs. Kid Syphilis (aka Ezekiel Rothstein) ... one of the best Welterweight matches in history. Whites...
:l2:
same
joe, I think he was serious. I never doubted his sincerity on the matter, as crazy as it was. I used to hell him that Brian London, for example,...
:laugh11:
Yeah, but who really IS? Floyd, Pac, Marquez... and then, who? Are there 5 better middleweights than him? I don't think there are...
He'd have trouble with both, though Breland's wet paper-like punch resistance helps Pac's chances I think Starling beats him clean.
I fail to see how Chavez Jr. is any worse than the last two Bums Martinez looked shitty against
Epic
It'd be great if he ever fought a guy named "Cole"
Separate names with a comma.