:atu:
Hard to say... he's up there, for sure... When Floyd Patterson was fighting everybody except the dangerous contenders during his "reign", he...
Exactly He clearly kills Joe Frazier
He certainly did... He outboxed him and outslugged him... Amazingly, there is footage of their AM fight, crystal clear, fine quality
I think Leonard would be well aware of Ortiz's inherent softness and opt for the quick strike SERIOUSLY, brah
Jeez... That was a bit over the top
Yup... 20% bodyfat
No questioN! It takes a ridiculous amount of hubriS to type something that absurD :lol:
Quite a specimen:cheer:
it's a guy called qwerty Look him up, have a snack, sit back and read... good times:bears:
Lord Charr of Lancashire
To be worn by only those of most noble bearing
:laugh11: THE WHOLE WOILD!!!
He's a complete and total chodE
Leonard in 1, seriously
He probably takes Marciano's little Guinea greaseball ass, though
I think it's foolhardy to categorize Pryor as a "pressure fighter" ... I think he defies categorization, frankly I also think he is essentially 5...
:cheer:
I have heard people pick guys like Cotto and Tszyu to beat him, stating "he never beat anybody"... those guys did? I think you underestimate...
He was also exceptionally good at landing punches that really shouldn't land. He sometimes threw wild-looking shots that look sloppy and...
This is really all that needs to be said. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.
Pryor was a beast I've heard all of the various arguments to downplay him (it's become especially popular over the last 10 years), but I remain...
It's one thing to do that against an aging guy throwing infrequently... It's another thing to do it against a guy who throws unheard-of...
Mayweather/Corrales is one of the best displays of footwork, defense, and clean, clinical counterpunching I have ever seen... Mayweather made it...
Whitaker/Haugen was almost comically one-sided... everything was working for Pete that night Duran's defense while attacking against Carlos...
in fairness to Limon, he was pretty worn out by then I'd say Camacho/Ramirez (who was at his best and very formidable) was a lot more impressive
That was almost sexual, it was so fantastic That's Antonio fucking Cervantes, a hell of a fighter, and Locche is just tying him in nots Of...
The LIE is one of the worst roads in the country
Yeah, Quarry may have presented a modicum of danger as a natural counterpuncher with some spirit, but I have no doubt in my mind that George would...
You can't compare the two... it's asinine.
Separate names with a comma.