God, I hate Ortiz
Ortiz has an annoying face
It's like I am THERE!:bears:
These guys both suck monkey balls. I think Basura wins via making Gaye abandon his affletik style in favor of something more confrontational
There's not much you can do It is up to them They hit bottom and they either start making changes or they dig deeper It killed my father
One of my best friends, my former roommate, is a chronic alcoholic who drinks a pint of Whiskey and several beers every single night after work...
Duran's not flattening a guy that Edwin Rosario (maybe the hardest punching 135 pounder of all time) hit with the hardest shots he could muster...
The video, while well done, doesn't show me anything I didn't already consider when scoring the fight the first time Like I said... no matter...
Perhaps the most under-appreciated thing about Lewis is that he was a dynamite finisher
Really? I think if anything he is incredibly overrated
:laughing:
yeah, very watchable guy. A pressure machine, really.
who is this faggot?
If you applied half of the obscenely slanted scrutiny to Marquez's resume that you do to Chavez's, you'd have him ranked near Bobo Olson all-time
He beat LaPorte close but clear... I always here this talk, but no one has ever produced an honest scorecard where they have Juan LaPorte winning...
and the fact that he blatantly cheated throughout the Ali fight, by illegally pushing his head outside the ropes any time Ali even sort of put an...
:l2:
:laugh11:
I don't think Foreman beats Ali under any circumstance
why?
He beats the holy shit out of JMM at 130, 135 or 140... I have no doubt in my mind JMM's reputation is grotesquely inflated off of having Pac's...
some of you seem to have forgotten how great this guy was... Chavez was one of the most consistent, dominant fighters ever really
Chavez either way in a classic matchup... perfect mesh of styles... the strength, pressure and precision of Chavez versus the classic skills, feet...
No... every one of them that manages to survive more than 4 rounds, has the fight slowly and cruelly beaten out of them, exhausted by the effort...
what else is new? :lol::crafty:
agreed And to the reactionary contingent who are saying "I don't buy this biggest robbery since (whenever) bullshit", I ask the question: In a...
"The Man", brah :cheers:
size is the only advantage for him and it is a grotesque advantage... the kid is a cruiserweight If he had to weigh anywhere near 160, Benvenuti...
Separate names with a comma.