I have yet to see Martinez give a boxing lesson
Disagree completely... Vitali has had plenty of Macklin and Baker level opponents and he has fucking destroyed them, treated them as the trash...
not well
I don't think it's a mismatch at all... Martinez is maybe the most overrated fighter of my entire lifetime I think he wins a close one on points
Chavez is just way too big a guy for Alvarez
He was very Irish looking:lol:
wow, what a slut... I saw some of her "work" recently
maybe the Celtic Tiger? :giggle: I don't know, maybe now that the shit has hit the fan, there will be more poor boys. Poor boys = big source...
well, it was pretty entertaining, if nothing else
LOL, true
Lee has this bizarre tendency to bend forward, almost completely over with his legs straight as pins... It's insane
Cole is an embarrassment
Regardless of these guys being the real McCoy or not, this is a pretty fun match
If I'm Chavez's cornerman, I tell him to keep coming in at an angle, because Lee instinctively tries to move out of the way, but forgets to keep...
Lee is not a good bodypuncher, at least in terms of technique, he looks extremely awkward when he tries it. He needs to stay away and stab with...
Lee's jab is a fairly decent weapon but he too often paws instead of stabbing with it... he also leaves his left hand out there and Chavez keeps...
:lol:
C'mon Lee, do it for the Irish, you bastard
Chavez's mom must have been very attractive, because he's a fairly handsome guy (NO HOMO), and his father really wasn't (NO HOMO).
My score is the same... 116-112 Pac, with a round debatable enough (the first) to go either way, which would make it 117-111 Pac (I gave Bradley...
Chavez can fight low-level fights for the next 10 years and end up with a Buck Smith career
teh fihgters meat at centre wring
Hopkins needs to go away
she's hot. agree on the voice Why do they interview these women?
Likewise
agree Lederman is almost always wrong If his final score is reasonable, it's usually just a happy accident JIM!
Johnson was a real good fighter, exciting and game, a good puncher... he just didn't have the best whiskers or gas tank and those things failed...
:laughing:
100% nonsense
Separate names with a comma.