Duran
You think? Sounds like 3, 4 more fights at least. That could mean irreparable physical damage.
It sure isn't that way in Britain at the moment. Vodaphone for instance recently had billions written off.
Watership down had a big influence on my childhood and i watched it quite allot. Can't really say it was a 'favourite' though, it mainly just gave...
Be nice if the IRS chased up all rich people with the zeal they summon for boxers. I thought Roy was a bit smarter than this....
I see. I misunderstood. I thought y 'irons' you meant the weights to bulk up to play a heavyweight. :TLC:
I are smart and hamsome!:nono:
You just said he bulked up with weights to play a heavyweight for a movie role (shades of Tony Tarver before Hopkins). Why are you now talking to...
So he's coming back down in weight for this? ......that rarely turns out well:blackcloud:
It seems a winnable fight for Henry on paper, good luck to him, hope he wins. Beating Erdei would really put him in the mix in the division. I'm...
I'd lean towards Williams.
There's no such thing as a dirty apple bastard :lol:
No I was talking about you and Mex.:Wah::cheers:
1) They're White 2) No they aren't, they're hispanic 3) So the 'implication' (which was a politeness on my part) is you think there's an...
If people would speak to each other a bit more respectfully these threads would probably be less shit.
I'd certainly roger an inordinate % of Cuban & Brazilian chicks :bow::hump:
Here you say,they aren't white because they're 'hispanic'. The implication being there's an incompatibility there. I say we all just keep...
OK, I've def passed back over into boredom. I don't even know what we're arguing about here. You can't say Hispanic isn't a race and also that it...
Hispanic isn't a race.
Race alternately amuses & bores the fuck out of me, I tells ya.
Genetic ancestry isn't a subjective matter of identity politics mate.
When very young - Superman From about 9-14 Jurrasic Park, Jaws, Back the Future and Indiana Jones From about 15-18 Scarface
Irish - whats with quite allot of Irish folk having really dark almost mediterranean looking hair?
Take away the tan, have him lose a stone of muscle & put him in an ugly white tracksuit & he wouldn't warrant a second glance.
Very borderline. Have him living in cloudy england for a couple years he would probably be considered perfectly white.
Martinez is white. Abraham isn't.
...he did on Floyd? <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s83EcsdB2ow" frameborder="0"...
'Shot'.
'(somebody) who's exciting and will look great when he has the better of somebody but is cruising to come unstuck at some point or another.' And...
Remember this shit? Really embiggened my 2010. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100601-sinkhole-in-guatemala-2010-world-science/
Separate names with a comma.