I hope Floyd Mayweather falls into a sink hole.
I'm glad I wandered into 'MMA' to read of this happy news. :mj:
Tito looked a bit more spritely on his feet than he was by the late 90s.
It'd be a shock, but not quite as big a shock as it looks on paper, given the styles. If you're designing a fighter for Roy to beat, it's Lebedev...
Well he clearly thinks Mosley's only chance is the KO, that he has to go for it aggressively & that Manny is vulnerable to being backed up and...
I actually find his analysis to be fairly consistently on the money apart for his hard on for underdogs. He makes some very insightful points from...
Sounds promising.
What part of any of my points does either of those videos contradict? Do they show pressure? A guy who pushes mid-close range? A sustained pace?...
He isn't picking fights as such, he's a gambler. He thinks the Mosley stoppage is vastly under priced and he's right. He's saying take advantage...
Yes, it generally does actually. In power athletes especially. Pay attention.
He looks exactly his age for an average Joe on the street. For a pro athlete who trains every day, he looks OLD.
Roy looks really old. Like 50.
Lebedev doesn't apply pressure. He stands there at long range waiting for you to come to him. And he's very hittable. And pretty slow. Honestly...
Lebedev has a pretty ideal style for Roy to look good against. It's an absolute tightrope walk though.
Good, then fightbeat is all agreed - he's a cunt.
He strikes me more as somebody who spent too much time with a doting grandmother. All that smiley, boneless joking & self affirmation. Only a gran...
Rahman will most likely KO this guy. His balance is horrid (a common side effect of obesity) & he's as sloppy as runny shit. He's a nice relaxed...
What a boring plonker.
What the fuck was this thread about?:lol:
Adaptation
Well he's had 5 fights at the weight, 4 legit KO's in which he hurt his opponents pretty much every time he landed clean. The other fight was...
:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHC0J5NRPro&t=0m6s
I like Pryor to complete the job Taylor was doing.
:lol::bears: Or achilles and his heel!
I take it this is sarcasm?
Wow that would have been ridiculous. Talk about chasing a chimera. They'd win it and feel like the 40th Conquistador boat bringing silver back...
Belts....does ANYBODY still care about 'belts' in 2011? Marquez is already a marketable name....becoming one if you aren't already is really the...
TBH, If Im betting I probably bet on Wlad.....in 2000 itself I think tyson would have won, but Wlad was a bit better by 2002. It's a 50/50 fight,...
I've been losing sleep in anticipation of that one.
Shame, Manny-Berto is a better fight on every level
Separate names with a comma.