Bad (& nearly pointless) fight for Marquez.
:lol:
:lol: Cheers
It's a shame McGirt had that weakness, he was such a good fighter, otherwise.
Mex, put you pick post in the other thread when you get a mo' please
:lol::cheers:
I'll defer to you & El T's judgement here, since I know next to nothing about either.
Christ El, no need to spit the dummy.:cheers::nana:
Let the log books show I think Nishioka is a much better & more interesting fighter than either of the guys involved in the new fight (frankly a...
I'm not sure if this is just a humour mistranslation but your constant 'wanker' emoticons and insults seem a bit unnecessary mate.....:TLC:...
I've removed the Nishioka fight. Frankly I'd be surprised if 3 people in the league have ever seen Hasegawa fight, no point including it.
Already too many fights, IMO.
I found the hangover really fun. The Tyson scenes especially. Liked it.
Hut*Hut's picks post: Apr 2 A) Segura UD B) Segura KO 4 Apr 8-9 A) Lemieux KO 4 B) Lemieux KO 4 A) Maidana KO 10 B) Maidana KO 3 A) Katsidis...
Scoring rules UD picks UD for your man = 10 points TD for your man = 8 points SD for your man = 7 points Injury related retirement = 5 points KO...
Apr 2 Giovani Segura KO 3 Ivan Calderon (WBO light flyweight title) Apr 8-9 Marco Antonio Rubio KO 7 David Lemieux vs. (WBC middleweight...
OK, guys I went over the rules in the previous thread I want a good clean fight and NOBODY TO MAKE A SECOND POST UNTIL EVERYBODY ELSE HAS SET...
i really didn't get that either.
I like it, it's effective. It's 'Im so relaxed I'm not gonna put any effort into what I say to you at all, Im gonna talk to you like you're a daft...
It's not my final opinion on the matter, just thought it was a neat quote, yo.:TLC:
Kill Bill
Matrix trilogy
DeGale: 'look at what you boys is wearing? WTF bro, you don't even belong in the same room as me' :lol: Hard to deal with someone that totally...
Jimmy Mcdonnel knows what a mismatch this is DeGale: 'you silly ugly boi.....they gassed you' head, bro':lol:
Groves is a strange chap. He doesn't look like a super middle either, he has the features and demeanor of a bantamweight or something.
De Gale should go straight after Stieglitz after Groves. Im sure that fight could esily be made (and won, obviously) Pick up a world title and...
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who...
Wlad would have shat his trunks
In a rollercoaster you know you aren't gonna die, but if it's well made your heart will still pump.
I think McGuigan's style plays right into Hamed's hands. But it's still be competitve, gimme Hamed by close decision with a KD.
Separate names with a comma.