Damn, my best laid plans unravellng before my eyes:Steve-Dave/MMA: And after months of planning....
steve, do us a favour, just stop responding to my posts on this subject. I really like you, kissy kissy long time, and I want it to stay that way...
Lewis, Bowe, Wlad, all olympic finalists. Chris Byrd, Povetkin, Mercer, Holyfield, Haye, Ibragimov, Golota, Vitali, Tua all Olympic or World...
Yeah she was dreamy
Lennox Lewis, Wlad Klitschko, Riddick Bowe, Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Muhammed Ali, Chris Byrd, Alexander Povetkin, Evander Holyfield, David...
Google found this, taken from a study on boxing injury rates 'Results: Since the 1930s, the average duration of a professional boxer’s career...
The ghost of christmas yet to come visits you in the night; shows you all your glory and all your sickness and suffering. Do you go back to the...
Barrera-Morales I. Up at an ungodly hour, happened to watch it. I had been following boxing prior to that, but once I'd watched that live my...
I'm not sure it says anything. What he does next will say quite a bit though.:popcorn:
Every fight you add to the rap list the odds compound on themselves like an accumulator bet. I just don't think you can wrap your hands in plaster...
C'mon mate, this is ain't quite true. It's not a 1:1 correlation, but it's a meaningful one.
I don't think boxers will become a whole lot faster. People have a distorted view of athletic progress I think caused by sports where equipment...
Bar Cotto (which is the only one where an opponent suffered unusual facial injuries), you can't act like they're not. Neither of us can act like...
WE've been through this before. It's a pointless conversation.
The list goes on. Life would be better.
Conclusiveness. I can't stand all these inconclsuive fights. Imagine if Arguello-Pryor I and Hearns-Leonard I had been 12 rounders? They'd be...
Law of diminishing returns, applies here I think. Total boxing knowledge probably multiplied by 10 in the first half the 20th century and...
Cotto, Clottey, Cintron x2, Lewis, Martinez vs Crack cloud Whitaker, Oba Carr, Yori Campas, Hector Camacho, Mo Blocker It's close. Close...
No worse than he would've been without boxing. Doubt he's missing any meals & he spent his youth rich and getting laid. I'll spend todays sympathy...
Is this another nonsense bot?
Pretty certain Ali would have murdered him. If Tefeollio had a few years to develop into a pro, you're talking a different situation though. He...
No I'm ASKING you who he was protected from. Re: the risk thing, I remember it totally differently. For all the macho flak he was catching about...
I sit out of this one to protect my streak of never picking Tito in a MM, ever.
Frankly, Margarito has better wins than Tito at welterweight.
Who else do you think he could have fought up until that point? The risk/reward equation was way out of kilter for Rahman, Tyson, Holyfield, Kirk...
Pac fought Oscar very cautiously at the start of that fight until it dawned on him he could do as he pleased.
Pac's fast becoming a bit overrated as as a welterweight. We're beginning to forget how small he is and transfer the credit he deserves for...
Of the 9 rounds which Oscar actually deigned to try to win, Tito won 2, tops. He was flat-out outclassed.
You might notice that every single guy in that highlight video is standing, stationary right in front of him. Just sayin'.
Yeah, guys with that style aren't usually known for their longevity, are they. His rapid decline was pretty standard fare, really. I think he was...
Separate names with a comma.