I know, I realise it's allot to ask....:lol:
That said, this guy repeatedly loses rounds to journeymen. Consider this fight dropped.
Yeah but again.....unbeaten fighters are still interesting. An open book is interesting. Questions that have been resolved already aren't.
Really liked Roy's commentating last night. Really good analysis, spoke clearly, not self absorbed. Just thought I'd mention that.
I should point out that Solis is the first of Vitali's opponents I've had any regard for. You'd think I'd defended Mengele.
This was lovely.
Mate, this isn't the way to promote your site. I ain't clicking on that, EVER, just out of general principle.
I'm gonna go through the picks again for the first quarter and make sure everyones scores are right later. Then Im gonna start a new thread for...
I don't think the results are any more random, we just don't know enough about them to make informed predictions. There's an extent to which we...
Mate, of those you mention, Pac & Mayweather are the only guys there who won their first titles after 1997 (12 years ago, each of them). And for...
When it's your first big fight, of course, yes.
Guys Im actually tempted to cull quit1 a few from the second quarter schedule. Very few people have opinions strong enough on fights on the level...
Im not even getting into this. Douglas also has a 'better quality win' than Larry Holmes has. Wanna make that stupid argument, too?
It's doubly confusing because A) Fightbeat's time was always an hour wrong for me, but I can't remember if it was fast or slow B) the clocks just...
OK, cool, I'll change it now. You're top. THE GERMANS ARE COMING! :scared: :lol:
Wait a minute, I didn't use these. Can anyone confirm when the Gamboa fight started?
Table updated. REED & El T tie.
Get a grip
Arrrgh. Just spent 25m updating the table then changed pages on the wrong browser tab and fucking deleted it. El T isn't top any more, I remember...
Rangers come out to O fortuna from Beethoven's requim, aka the X Factor judges music. Suitably similar sounding to Damien's theme in The Omen.
:lol::lol: The fucked up thing is that's the second time I'd reread that sentence and replaced the previous misreading with a new one. I was...
Not any more. The guy is like Khan - put a certain type of opponent in front of him and he'll look like a border line ATG. But he's stylistically...
I've mentioned him favourably a few times :dunno:
What Roxy music song do they come out to? Always the Celtic song at Parkhead. Hearing that old codger croon along to his accordion makes me smile...
That's Rangers' goal celebration music now. The band themselves were cool, but it got co-opted awfully early as right wing Pub Rock skinhead...
Were they? I thought they ruled. It was like a parallel west where shame and self awareness doesn't exist. Fucking amazing.
TKO, Irish, etc whomissed the Molitor pick - you've barely lost any points so get your Gamboa picks in pronto!
You're top, El T.
I loved the gypsies. That's where the parties at. I laughed continuously through every episode I saw.
:lol: Looks like the husband in one of the early episodes of My big fat Gypsy wedding
Separate names with a comma.