Must be a surreal place to be if you're in that disorientated of a state. In the corner of a boxing ring, crowded in, nobody letting you move,...
Haha, he just woke up. Looks like he's just been born. Looks happy.
VERY reminiscent of the douglas-tyson uppercut that
Fucking hell Albert still out cold
Wow! Shit....
That would be a minor robbery.
The 2 rounds after I opened my first cider were fucking great.
Some of his problem is fitness. He's slow and sloppy as shit because he's been gasping like somebody who came 15 seconds from drowning since the...
I'm just having a wee fantasy here about how quick Tyson would have cut through Dimitrenko. Saverese treatment. That would have been quite fun.
As I said, if Dimentrenko could stay on his toes for say 2 minutes of a round, he's be a useful heavyweight. At 260lb and in the condition he's in...
Sosnowski looks ok here. He's no better of worse than I expected him to be. He's Oleg Maskaev without the big right hand basically.
Shit.
For his style Dimentrenko has to loose about 20lb and work on his fitness BIG time. When he does an Ali impersonation he looks semi useful. When...
What results are in?
No way this fight goes 8.
Dimentrenko can't keep him off when Sosnowski ups the pace.
I knew the cider would make this fight good. Heating up nicely, great back and forth round.
there she is!
A saturday in watching the boxing. First time since Khan-Maidana. Enjoying this shit. Good round for the big Russian donkey.
Ciders in, WAR SOSNOWSKI!
Sosnowski doing a Bradley on him. 3-0.
Still winning this crap.
I really hope that curly haired bird carries the next round card.
Dimitrenko is pretty mediocre. I was surprised he was such a strong favourite. Maybe should have stuck a few quid on Albert.
:lol: Or a Scouts hall.
That ring card girl with the curly hair will prove the highlight of this show, I predict.
I wish a ref would be this stringent with Floyd.
My stream just turned into the Andora game. Fuck the crown.:scared:
Agreed 100%. A Margatito type.
Beautiful defensively WHILE on the offence. But when the other guy takes the initiative he looks all at see. Im sure that can be worked on, but it...
Separate names with a comma.