:lol: Look at the nick of that crowd. Russia looks a heavy mess, mon.
Shit isn't it? The Russian commentators are fucking awful too. They sound like cricket commentators working on a state funeral. Muted.
I could watch Pirog forever. I think I love him.
This taller one's got a very 50s American style about him at times, like Pirog.
:lol:
This p2p stream is like watching a shit comic book rendering of a fight by this point. Just need 'Bakow!' 'Zoik!' action bubbles over their heads.
What is this fucking veetle shit I keep getting these days? I hate it when people ruin my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a clue who's on right now but it's a good scrap. They look like super featherweights at a guess. Pretty decent standard too.
:dunno:
When does the pirog fight start, anyone know? I have a stream.
I think Froch would be a bad style match up for Bute, too.
As far as I can see Ugo just brought up the Cooper, Banks and Jones fights as an example of how a fighter can improve & develop. It was...
I think Bute improved on Froch's performance. Froch had all he could handle against MaGee (if Magee took the last two rounds, he won), Bute won...
I like Boswell's style from an aesthetic stand point but guys who lose to Jameal McCline don't beat the Klits. I wouldn't be adverse to watching...
Yawn.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Egoscue-Method-Health-through-Motion/dp/0060924306/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1301141647&sr=8-3 There's a program of...
Who compared Wlad to Ali btw? Where did this happen? More lazy straw manning on this issue.
Lewis by KO in about 4
Ezzard Charles got knocked senseless by Lllyod Marshall, Lennox Lewis got knocked senseless by Hasim Rahman, Roy Jones got knocked senseless by...
:lol:223.5, I say.
Yo, out of curiosity, are your feet slightly (or significantly) everted? Ie do they naturally turn outwards slightly when you stand naturally?
Yeah, can't argue with any of that.
Ali. I think you can. Not favourably per se but I dont think the conversation is ridiculous. Lewis not only got KOd by a mediocre fighter but IN...
Solis isn't unranked. He's a good challenger, I certainly won't complain about him getting a title shot. Presumably they're building up to...
Martinez isn't THAT good. I don't think anybodies saying that. If they are, they're wrong. But that he isn't as good as the very best ever doesn't...
Blast off by Frank Black would probably get an outing too. Come through the curtain as the drums come in. Gang Gang Dance - First Communion,...
Bat Chain Puller!
Can you compare Lennox Lewis to him?
A) Lewis is a bigger puncher than Vitali. So what? B) Briggs is now carrying about 40lb of muscle more. That doesn't make him a better fighter...
Solis is a decent B class heavyweight. He's a worthy contender nothing more. I just think there's much more to him than the Austin fight...
Separate names with a comma.