Im Duran's biggest fan, but Hagler won that fight. Duran held his own until the championship rounds and Hagler pulled away & won it fair and...
:laughing::laughing:
The PPv public are pretty willing to be led but I think there's a point beyond which disbelief can't be suspended. If you see a car from the wrong...
When it does < half as many ppv buys as his last fights? Not very.
He should do that against Berto or Mike Jones or some other relevant unbeaten mark. Fight Alvarez at 150 or something. This fight would only hurt...
No WAY HBO would push for this joke of a fight. ILLUMINATI. I just glanced up at the screen and jizzed my fucking pants. KUAgkahjgdjh Wow. I...
Aye, dismissing EVEYTTTHINNGG after 1995 as total shite represents a far better contribution. Thank fuck for better posters, great stuff. :bears:...
This fight would be like a spoof parody of of a Mayweather opponent choice. This has mischievous rumour plastered all over it.
Spadafora? More like sell it to Floyd at a profit, being that it's now his only marketable commodity.
A mediocre champ 8 years and 2 divisions ago. As I said, this has to be a malicious rumour. Floyd may have no interest in staking a legacy or...
Hardy fucking har, very droll.:shit:
DURAN! DURAN! DURAN! DURAN!
In fairness I quite like watching Ryan Rhodes. He has nice feet and looks to use angles nicely. It's a fight I'd be happy to watch. It just makes...
There's literally no way this can be true.
I don't believe this. Bullshit.
I have no idea. If you wanna find the post numbers your picks are in I'll go through them now if you like.
None of the top 122 guys have fought each other so it's all up in the air. There are no champions, just titleists. So Molitor is still relevant....
Sorry mate, I missed your last picks and thought you'd dropped out. I'll add you back on after the weekend. :cheers:
If you aren't part of the super 6 and your name isn't Bute you aren't a 'world champion' though. You're the definition of a paper titleist. And...
Ok, fine I'll add the Strieglizt fight :lol:
Not sure that's a very good match up for Brook. I'd also be disappointed if he had to move up, personally. Preferred the Jones fight idea.
I like the bit when the truck hits the back of the bike and he screams like a very small girl. Makes me so hot.
What's the confusion?
Bump for the weekend, chaps March 26th Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Jorge Solis (WBA & IBF featherweight Championships) Steve Molitor vs. Takalani...
Me and you can just enjoy it together, Slice.:Thumbs: You're invited for cyber beers round my house to watch the fights between De Gale, Martinez,...
The total negativity towards boxing on this forum is becoming quite grating. Everyone sucks. World champions suck, Gold medalists suck........
It was a low action round and Vitali was just getting warmed up certainly, but everything clean was landed by Solis and he was generally looking...
140 is very, very strong. Welter is shaping up decently.
I'll say this about Solis. He looks lethargic as hell at times, especially against guys he knows he's gonna beat anyway - I think he's...
I don't care if Im in a minority of one here, because I know just how this sounds, but.... I think the Austin performance was bait to land the...
Separate names with a comma.