I think the point is that given Mosley's power, Manny's aggressiveness and Manny's general susceptibility to right hands (an issue he's avoided by...
Piss away.
I don't think he is.
It's pretty weak, but I think it's getting better. It was truly, truly awful 5 years ago or so.
BTW - this is the first guy with a good right hand that Manny has faced since Marquez. Just an observation.
Manny has to fight a very disciplined fight and use his feet. I'd presume Roach knows this. But I agree with Hex that this fight is more dangerous...
I didn't mean any sarcasm, actually. First of all they just win because EVERYONE sucks, even decorated cuban amateurs, undisputed 200lb champs,...
Whats your point here caller? Tyson rattled off 27 wins in said 18 months and generated enough excitement to warrant a shot. Wlad lost within his...
This conversation makes my head hurt. Fine. Lets discount every win either man has had against guys under 240lb. They're the 2nd & 3rd greatest...
OK, Make it a 20% chance if you like. But he isn't winning a decision. He could fight. Not in 100 attempts.
'shout. But it has to be a KO.
Well I'm glad you know it.:TLC: That's one weight class. Until that changes, they're fighting other heavyweights and should get judged on that...
I'd say there's approximately a 10-15% chance of landing a fight changing/ending bomb. Much like he nearly did against Floyd. He's no other way...
Their size is definitely an advantage (and one they expertly exploit). Just like Ali's speed was. Nobody ever criticised Ali for winning because...
Yeah I'd agree he'd win. At that point Morales still had extremely quick feet, too quick for Joel I think. I just think you went a little...
Not quite. But I'd expect him to squeeze out a win. Just. Though I wouldn't risk money on it.
Fair enough. I choose to Polly Anna it with my jelly for now. I look forward to watching these fights.:Thumbs:
:lol:
Bottom line is, if these were contenders for a champion you enjoyed like Holyfield or Tyson your spin on them would be different. They're...
All those fights are still to come! It's an exciting time. I'm positively delirious shouting loudly in an empty room, spitting jelly all over my...
No but they're accepted as being good contenders for some reason. Im just saying Haye, Adamek, Solis (Povetkin) are better than those guys. Things...
And you sound like a person who's trying to squeeze reality into a total incorrect starting premise, like trying to pour 2 litres of jelly into a...
Ellis lost to Rubin Carter at 160, ffs. Quarry's one notable win is over a past prime Floyd Patterson. But Adamek, Solis and Haye are 'joke'...
A light heavyweight and cruiserweight champ is poop. An undisputed cruiserweight champion with 1 punch power is poop. One of the most successful...
See that's the very faulty premise that skewers everything else.... Start with a wrong answer and skewer everything else behind it.
Pulling the age card is cheap. I've seen at least 15 of Larry Holmes title fights (and many of the fights between the contenders) and Solis,...
If Im betting I only bet on it going the distance. Either man could win.
Agreed. Terrible fight.
The Morales who beat Pacquiao would get the win, I think. I don't think he was ever that good again though, so anything after than and Casamayor's...
If it doesn't it's only because we're watching outstanding heavyweights dominate. That's only boring if you choose to be bored by it. Would you...
Separate names with a comma.