Is there a distinction to be make between 'films' and 'movies' or is that just really pretentious? T2 is more stick-on-and-watchable by far, but...
Has he moved up permanently? If so, another excellent addition!
Thats the first that came to mind
I think Id favour Brook, but Id have to watch more of both to come down firm on anything.
He'd have a fair chance of beating Berto, certainly.
Quite a glut of welterweight contenders coming through at the moment. Rank 'em in terms of potential, or by whatever criteria you choose, or spit...
Just watched the fight there (or as much of it as I could stand). Awful fight, but I thought Solomon looked good (in the sense Andre Ward looks...
Cool. 5pm, here, should be able to catch this! :Thumbs: WAR PIROG!
Snatch.
Haye actually has an inch longer reach. He's an inch shorter which counters that advantage, but I don't think Sanders is very much rangier than...
Sanders basically backed off and let Wlad come to him in their fight. Only after landing a COUNTER left which hurt Wlad did he go on the attack....
Eat like a caveman, train like a caveman. Ie walk ALLOT with sporadic bursts of hard really work.:Thumbs: Nature sets things up to be really...
I'd dispute both those points.
Haye fights very similarly to Sanders in allot of ways actually. He's certainly the quickest and most dangerous puncher Wlad has faced since....
Agreed. This is a fantastic betting fight, IMO, because there's only two possible outcomes. Either Haye wins in the first 4 rounds or Wlad wins by...
Yeah.....Im suitably unfussy with womens looks, but for a non-fat, healthy, well groomed girl with nice skin she's WAAAAAY below average in the...
Agreed
That'd rock, too
Good call, added.
If Slice cares 'a little', thats good enough for the official fightbeat predictions championship, by gum. Added.
Does anyone care about 103lb men having a fight? If so, yeah lets add it.
:lol: I stick that clip on at least once a month.
Nah, that dramatic irony is part of what makes it. Weights all his desperate attempts to 'escape' with a kinda poignancy and makes the ending more...
'Intriguing' in the context of a Vitali fight is a guy who might take 3 or 4 rounds off him and shine a low powered torch on just where Vitali...
Kessler-Bute is def a fight I want to see.
You stoned, Slice?
If he's a real boxing fan I like him.
DeGale hasn't proven shit, but a guy the book is still open on is interesting. Stieglitz isn't. But I'll go ahead and include those fights if...
Great chat, great chat.....:lol:
Not if he only plays one week out of every 3, no.
Separate names with a comma.