When did this happen?
Came up with the same count. 97.5. Recount it yourself next time, for goodness sake.
As long as Jim Watt isn't droning on air I'm almost mad with ecstasy.
BTW, Im really learning allot in this prediction league.:Thumbs: Forces you to pay attention.
If you want me to cull the DeGale fight I will. I think he has (near) future p4p potential and that makes him relevant & interesting by my way of...
I remember he got in and play-sparred with somebody 5 years or so ago. He's the most unathletic guy you've ever seen. All sloped shoulders...
Carlito's Way is an all time favourite of mine. So that for me. But I have a man crush on Pacino and he's especially dashing in that, so Im biased.
Harold & Kumar is actually really good. I didn't expect it to be, but it was very funny.
In fact, to be totally honest, I don't think the Sylvester fight warrants inclusion either. Neither guy is world class (or a touted prospect) and...
Sylvester - Geale is a fair shout, but i don't think the rest warrant inclusion. My general policy up until now is only to include legit world...
Can't find any fights scheduled for June :lol: What the shit?
Good shout
BTW TKO, Im sorry, i missed your last picks and thought you'd dropped out the league. I'll go through your posts later and re-collate 'em. If you...
But anyway guys, lets decide what fights are gonna be included for Apr-June. ALLOT of fights coming up. Im thinking Apr 2 Krzysztof Wlodarczyk...
:lol: You're all horrible people.
The problem with a new thread every week is that, at the end, if we wanna recheck the scores we need to find 30 odd threads. One post for picks...
I'll make a second thread for the 2nd quarter starting april and have all the competitors stake out a 'picks' post on the first page, even if they...
You're right. I gave you 3.5 points for the second Bute pick when it should have been 4. Table's been fixed. Re: your suggestion - thats exactly...
what post number are your picks on?
I worte them down on a sheet, to keep count. You scored 36.5 by my count, mate. Shake scored 38.5, Illuminati 37.5. Pagan & REED were next with 34...
You're right, thanks. If anyone else thinks their scores are wrong tell me, Im doing them quick. At the end of the quarter after next weekend...
Where's my flagellation whip?
El T was the third highest scorer this week behind Shake & Illuminati. I came last :pathetic:
At least I put my money on the Bute fight before I had a chance to over think it. Covered my losses on Solis not going 4 rounds.
Table is updated. I've deleted the college drop outs.
Shake, Im gonna let it slide this time because you have a trust worthy face 'n all, but please don't edit your posts until the scores have been...
I personally think it's best to keep it to World Title fights (above diaper weights) unless it's a MAJOR name fight. I don't think it's really...
Were you?
Yeah mate, you're right. It was a temple shot, that angle just confused my little brain.
I've watched the replay a few more times. You're right it's a weird temple shot like Tyson caught Berbick & Tubbs with. From the front-on replay...
Separate names with a comma.