It's seriously disappointing because Solis looked like he was shaping up to make the fight intriguing. I doubt he'll ever be the same after this,...
If watch from 3:35 onwards, its not even clear that the right counter hands - it looks like Solis takes it on the glove. Real fucking shame, that...
Nobody?
Fixed, good sir.
Solis, easily.
It's been confirmed, as much as these things can be confirmed in the murky world of boxing, that Solis has a torn posterior cruciate ligament & a...
I like the way Chavez rolled under Mill Lane's out shooting left arm to close the round too.
Can you handsome people think of any good youtube vids of top fighters shadow boxing, off the top of your head? If so can you link me them,...
I like him allot. But allot of that is down to his style which I really enjoy. A fight with Kessler will tell us allot - I'll be confident he'll...
Did this guy actually post a link to gay porn? I like this guy. He was the potential to be the new Hanzy, if he keeps grafting.
:laughing:
Borderline top 10. Whether that constitutes 'world class', is really a semantic point. He's def below the top level guys, but was a worthy...
Magees a good fighter, IMO. Solid top 10er. (better than Lacy :stir:)
Don't much matter what you do. If in 3 months time your lifts are 'X', your lifts are 'X', innit. Ain't no voodoo, chile'.
Lets be best friends forever. Probably my favourite ever film. Adore it.
Was this the one where Pesci keeps calling De Niro a jew motherfucker? :lol: Good stuff.
Feel free.
For the record, I got this fight totally wrong. I thought Solis would try to establish centre ring and stalk Vitali behind a high guard like he...
Knee injury. It was clearly a fucking knee injury.:pray: Your constant need to paint other people as stupid is quite an obnoxious trait, Mex. It...
You actually watch the fight? I must have missed the post which had you proven right by a knee injury. Your slurping self fellating grows slightly...
OK he won the first 2:57 seconds of the first round up til that point then, smarty pants.:shit:
Solis won the first round and obviously had a (surprising) game plan which was proving feesible. No reason to quit then
Solis actually did look better than anyone has since Lewis. He has very educated feet. Might have been a proper, watchable fight. This is a...
Sorry mate, I thought you were role playing some sort of feel-out screening cruise on a gay dating site there. :lol::TLC: I think Gymnasts are...
Usual suspects might have been better but no way was Clockers better. That was a solid '6.5 out of ten, enjoyable while it was on but never...
Rigondeaux has P4Per written all over his handsome face. The thought of Rigondeaux-Gamboa makes me wanna do a sex wee.
The only FEASIBLE way I lost money on that fight was if Solis didn't last 4 rounds. Jesus christ. Fuck the fatties.
Eddie Murphy's take on that interview still makes me scream every time I hear it. And the rest.... 'It's a good thoup, it's a hot thoup, it's a...
Thats the take home lesson. Knee injuries happen TO FAT FUCKERS.
:lol:
Separate names with a comma.