A night with Kelly Brook could take place on a mattress of semtex programmed to blow 30 seconds after me, for all I care.
De Gale gonna hammer that spinc.
I'd like to see Kelly Brook lathering herself in strawberry yogurt on my bed tonight:popcorn:
I just watched some films on youtube. Not especially impressive on any level.
I gotta admit, I buy into this hype after watching that video. I rescind what I said earlier about not buying non-world level ppvs. I'll buy this....
De Gale's got some line of patter. Fun.
:lol: True.
Cheers 'Bob'.
Cheers REED. Just MWS & Bob 'N Weave left to pick.
He's carrying at least 20lb of excess dead weight. He looks like your average 1970s 'fat kid' at that weigh in. It's all just a bit depressing...
Still fat as fuck.
Solis is fat.
Everyone else, get your picks in please, Im working tonight and tomorrow night so I won't have much chance to chase people up.
Looking forward to this!
A beautiful fight is beautiful.
Boxing!:bears:
People actually wear chains like that in real life?
ajaja
He was a world champ at 130 & 135, remember? 135 is equivalent, IMO.
*sigh* Do I have to explain the nature of the talent drain, again?
Given the size difference, Vic by decision, I think. Messy, sloppy fight.
I don't really think much of him either, especially at that weight. I just leave the door open to a surprise more than I usually do in a Klit fight.
6-0. I'm happy.
Didn't Lucian Ryker get KOd in a couple of rounds by some journeyman Muay Thai fighter?
Leaving accomplishments aside.
I think you and I see this pretty similarly, Jake. You're just going out on a limb with a pick.
The one man epitome of everything that's wrong with modern match making and people's gullibility in the face of it. I'm relieved Fightbeat is...
43 y/o Hopkins (SD), Kessler, Lacy, Old Eubank The 4 elite fighters Joe proved his greatness against. FUCK JOE CALZAGHE, TWICE.
Oscar at 140lb >>>> Calzaghe. Probably still better at welter, tbh.
Excellent. Fightbeat has it's head screwed on.
Separate names with a comma.