Yeah it's hard to beat a fighter who waits til you're near shot before he'll fight you.:goingmad:
:lol:
Who's the historically greater fighter?
Recognized, dawg
Wow, wow, nah you still have to pick a round, mate. Sorry for the confusion, shoulda explained that better. I just wanted to add a small scoring...
I think I just made my pants sticky, thinking about this. Damn this fight would rule. Thoughts? I'm really not sure.
Anyway guys, start getting your picks in please! My days of chasing people up by PM are over.
I'm as straight as a die and I imagine I'd get all flirty and giggly if David Haye turned on the charm.
Enjoyed being at the boxing last week. It's like a football crowd except better looking, better dressed and younger. Speaking of which, De...
No chance I'll be buying a pay per view for non world level fights.
Delay is disappointing.
When?
I always thought the analogy of men and erotic dancing fit better. They can learn all the moves, sure, but it's still fucking silly.
Floyd EDIT - at 140 it's close to a 50/50 affair. Oscar was really a fantastic blend of speed, power, strength and skill there. I still think...
'Weight' 'Fat' Two very different things. And each macro DOES have 'special' properties. That's why we bother distinguishing between them...
Thats overwhelmingly the most likely outcome. But Solis is the most adept opponent Vitali's faced since Lewis....or at least he will be if he...
Interesting. I won't be shocked if this fight is harder than expected, but I can't put my faith in Solis until I see how he shows up at the weigh...
Yeah, I did, sorry.
Gimme Martinez by close decision.
Their first fight was pretty close. I think it's fair to say Charles was teetering on the edge of shotivity, and was certainly never the same guy...
I like the look of him. Reminds me of Hopkins.
Close fight. Could go either way, most likely.
Fuck off, TLC
Glengarry Glenross & State of Grace are my two fave films he's been in, though he had supporting roles in both.
Um....I'm sure a vastly better question will pop into my head presently....but off the top of said head, 'how would a 96-97 era Naseem Hamed have...
I don't think prides a relevant variable here, TBH. The difference between Vitali & Wlad is chin, not pride.
I should add JMM to my faves. If you don't love JMM you don't love boxing.
Good shout. Amended.
What the shit does pride have to do with anything?
Separate names with a comma.