This is a skill that tends to slip under the radar, IMO. And one which seems to be in decline as more fighters settle for the more demonstrative...
I was thinking just that while watching Cotto-Mayorga just there. Man, that would be a fun fight.
IYO. There's no more basis for that opinion than the one that says the Cotto fight (which was the first fight where an opponent sustained unusual...
Can I also add to Sly, in my own defence im one of the guys LEAST prone to write a guy off on the back of a defeat. EVER. Especially when it's to...
Both guys have to be diminished relative to what they were going into the first fight. No two ways about it.
Mate, firstly that fight was 3 years ago, and Tony is now north of 30 which for a swarmer is old. He's also had 2 severe beatings since then....
You think nobody checked his wraps in any of those fights? I personally find that difficult to believe. But regardless, that isn't the point in...
This is a fight I REALLY wanna see. Cotto would be favourite, but nothing would shock me.
Wake me up the day TLC picks a fighter who fought before his opponent. Could go either way this one, I'd slightly towards Martinez
He'd have a fair chance against Chavez Jr.
Cotto winning and it being allot of fun aren't mutually exclusive.
Pacquiao at middleweight is a ridiculous notion, IMHO.
Wolak looked good, he's a throw back come forward & punch guy, he'll make for good fights whoever they match him with. Cotto-Wolak would be allot...
OK, Margarito's resume, with world champions bracketed Martinez (WC) Kamau Randall (WC) Antonio Diaz 6 heads Lewis (WC) Kermit Cintron x2 (WC)...
At what weight?
None of the above. Pirog might have an outside chance. Martinez vs the winner of the super 6 at 165 might be the most interesting prospect.
El Ts added.
What the fuck is your problem? Everyone else here can disagree with each other without being screamingly obnoxious.
If he'd picked with crowd week 1 he'd have over 100.:scared2: I'm scared.
Right, I've updated the scores I make REED an odds on favourite in this league, first week disaster aside he's consistently prescient. Wolak's...
Guys a fucking div.
As opposed to 'later calendar date = better'. That's some pretty deep analytical reasoning, that.
And fighters.
Fighters staying busy is good. Don't see any reason why he needs 3 months to recoup from beating some scrub. Should keep the date as is.
Still allot of great films being made though. I have a friend who's always bemoaning the state of modern movies but I don't really agree........
It seems to be the fate of every cultural icon to become a caricature of themselves. In his prime he was pretty brilliant though, IMO. @panchy...
Cotto 9/10
Hamed-Bungu? Lewis-Botha?
F'n hell....
I initially thought this was a volatile one, but after watching some footage I'd be pretty confident of a Hearns KO. His length & distancing works...
Separate names with a comma.