Oh yeah, good shout, Insider is a really good film. I didn't like him in it that much, but as a film it's great.
Aye it was OK. I'm not a big fan, tbh but I was a decent role. But the effect it had on him pretty much sucked. he always struggled with his...
There was a big revolution in movie making and acting in the late 60s, much like there was in music. Unless the 'artform' you're comparing this to...
HOLY FUCK!!! DE GALES FIGHTING IN GLASGOW!? I have a ticket for that and I had no idea. DO A TIM DANCE! DO A TIM DANCE! :cheer: <iframe...
Groves is a strange man and he's in trouble.
I love Pacino prior to him doing scent of a woman, getting an Oscar for being southern, didactic and shouty then thinking thats what the world...
Thanks guys I love you all like Cotto loves bum.
It wouldn't be if there were height classes.
Gimme a B Gimme a U Gimme a M Am I gonna have to chase people up every weekend? I work weekends and I'm steaming the rest of my waking hours...
Unless Pac wants to come back down in weight I don't especially wanna see a Pac-Marquez rubber match. Nobody gains from it.
Aye, why get involved in Mayorga's pantomime? I wouldn't if I was Cotto. (Though if the rumours are true, Big boy Miggy should enjoy these 3m...
That's pretty much how I see it. I give Khan a slightly better chance of establishing range with his speed than you, but the bulk of my money will...
It's a stretch because it's stupid. You might think Bradley's consistent success against the jab won't be enough. Or that Khan's jab is so good or...
None of them fight much like each other either. But it keeps happening. And for the record I define 'good' as getting consistently good results.
'Word'.
I think it turned out as well as it could have. I think both men's reps and legacies are enhanced by that fight taking place - it was a seamless...
To be fair, I can't really bring myself to care about anything below junior bantamweight, either.
So whats the criteria making somebody worth watching? This seems much more like a 'sexy body obsession' than my preference for heavyweights not...
Welcome to fightbeat.
[img] :partie:
Oi! My rematch-tations title was sorta a joke, which obviously confused the thread, but the thread concept was interesting & sound I tells ya,...
Please stop saying this. Yes Floyd would have still won, but stop saying the weight made no difference, because it ALWAYS does. Hence weight classes.
Nonito Donaire KO 1 UGTBK
BUMP for the weekend. 4 fights March 12 Sergio Martinez vs. Sergei Dzinziruk (middleweight) Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga (WBA junior...
The comparison really doesn't hold up, IMO. Pauli couldn't even parry a jab in that fight to begin with. Round after round went by and he didn't...
Totally agreed mate, check the post I wrote immediately after that one! :Thumbs:
BTW, I think this'll be another very exciting fight. Any fight where a guy can get inside on Khan is a fight where you're gonna see a physically...
We might all be sleeping on McCloskey here. Khan's a correct favourite but McCloskey's a good fighter.
Bradley has another good style for beating Khan, IMO. He's essentially an ambush slugger but an adept and thinking one; he's in there to make...
2011 might just well redeem the shitness of 2010 at this rate. Good fight. I lean slightly towards Bradley, but not by much. Anyone with the...
Separate names with a comma.