doesnt a guy have to at least beat several really, really good fighters to be on the P4P list?
:lol:
overall? sure but styles make fights, jaws if EMM had learned to let his hands go, we might very well be thinking of him as a top ten LHW all...
:bears::bears:
Its a fucking miracle:bears:
Tucker also stunned Mike early and then busted his hand in the second round, something that is always conveniently overlooked
I would bet everything I own that you have never seen a whole fight of any of those fighters
Totally agree Even when talking about Whitaker or Chavez, I was only talking about them as fighters not as men. Both left a lot to be desired,...
then lost it to Jose Legra good fighters, both of them
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: UGBK and Pun, two of my favorite dudes on here Thanks, guys
He is sort of funny, but he is just an incredible asshole as well and I have hard time getting past that Its odd, Jeff Mayweather seemed pretty...
THAT was an excellent post? Its a ridiculous string of made-up "facts" about me I know you hate certain fighters (well, pretty much ALL...
Roy Jones Jr. Manny Pacquiao Floyd Mayweather Jr and maybe Bernard Hopkins truly GREAT but there are another 10 guys that are future...
</P> YES! LOVE that KO... Mayweather was a good fighter and a great hitter, but he was such a shit-talking punk, about as likeable as his...
Exactly They have no value as a measure of quality, but they present an interesting survey of what is going on in a fight
Dude, that is the only thread you keep bringing up Where is all of this other "disrespectful" shit? unless you mean this hideous and...
I did not pull a Hegman Music is not boxing:nono:
props to you, it was a good pick now why dont you address the blatant lies you have told about me in your posts in this and other threads and...
I hate Floyd Mayweather, I have rooted against him in almost every fight he has ever been in... I hate the guy... yet another falsehood from you,...
A pick that was echoed by many at the time Tszyu quit a fight that was still winnable Hatton exceeded expectations simple as that
Didnt I already shit all over this bullshit argument in TAA? Yet you still bring it up like it is a fact My favorite current fighters are...
"I owe this title to Pepe Cordero" he said that was the WBC guy who assigned the judges for the fight!! that is just plain corrupt
exactly right
exactly. I respect the skills and toughness of the athletes, I just dont get much enjoyment watching it its like soccer or basketball, two...
it was one helluva shot too... Laporte came off the ropes and just iced him Rocky Lockridge was a real good fighter and he was robbed against...
Oh I know that, I just mean the caliber of athletes I still think has a ways to go... but with its popularity, the overall level of athletes will...
I demand my contribution to this thread be recognized:offt:
good point. That was a remarkable KO because nobody else ever did that to Lockridge who was quite tough and it was a sweet shot, perfect counter...
Separate names with a comma.