I agreew ith your assessment of Hamed. But I think you underrate Marquez. I could see a 96-98 era Hamed winning 1 of a trilogy, but Marquez is...
When the rising computer overlord comes to power, I'll bet you a fiver Hagler beats him. :hammert:
Drug Drug Druggy!!
Well I'll just have to agree to disagree with the rest of my indoctrinated UK brethren then.:lol: Calzaghe is one recently retired top fighter I...
As stupid as it sounds, I think after 10 years I'm only just starting to begin to understand styles and how to make picks. I've made some good...
Excuse me, I meant to say 'on the night I scored it to Hopkins'. As did most of the British press reports I read the next day, as I recall. And...
On the night of the fight I scored it for Calzaghe. Joe was just flurrying and dry humping and doing busy work - it was a million miles from...
^
Calzaghe is 'very good'. Very good fighter. Outstanding champion. Not on the Marvin Hagler level. He isn't much worse than Hopkins, but Hopkins...
I've learned to fastidiously avoid the combo of Hegman posts and Chris Henry threads.
cdogg knows boxing and the game. He ain't been beat two times.
*sigh* come on man. 'Old in boxing terms'. Post partying, getting massively fat, snorting coke & boozing like Nikki Sixx, totally losing his self...
Cause he beat fucking nobody. A 491 year old Hopkins who was a stylistic wet dream for him at that age is his best win by a mile & it was close as...
I wonder what Mikel Kessler thinks. Calzaghe is the most overrated fighter in the history of the universe.
Rule Britania!:atu:
Go to a proper big fight featuring a Puerto Rican or Mexican in the Garden.
Maybe. 2 times of out 4.
I like his chances, personally.
The we're all agreed. I declare this motion passed.
Calzaghe-Ward is a 50/50 fight.
Hagler on grounds of him being way, way better and stuff.
This shouldn't piss me off but it does :lol: :Wah:
Did Mosley really win? Lets face it it was close. It also looked like Shaq was holding back; at one point he got down on his knees for a laugh,...
The Mosley-Shaq 'fight' belies that reasoning Im afraid my good man
Hmmm.
As do I.
Conteh.
If Allah could design a fighter just for Hamed to look ridiculously good against he'd probably look pretty similar to Rocky Juarez. Hamed by KO.
I'm not really sure how to reconcile the body of work vs the obvious quality thing in terms of terms. Again we're in the territory of one of these...
It's a particularly difficult one....i'd be inclined to consider Pac & Floyd the greatest as well as the best Light welters, despite their tiny...
Separate names with a comma.