Here's where the distinction between 'greatest' and 'best' applies, IMO. They were clearly the best.:Thumbs:
Floyd & Pac fought at that weight. He was the 3rd best.
IMO Hamed circa 97, 98 is right on the Barrera/Morales level. That's my opinion and what I feel about that in my heart, baby yeah. Always and...
Hamed was more gooder than people want to remember, at least for the first few years of his reign. That's my opinion and what i think about that...
Hamed.
:lol:
When I make my points I can hear you make woman gestures like 'EEEEWWWUUWWW, EEEWWWUUUWWW!!!!' :lol:
Yup, I agree with his overall assessment just not the use of the world 'mediocre'. Language like that is only baiting for a response here. Juan...
Cool.
Im not even talking to you on this anymore, mate. I think this issue has been delegated to the small piece of your brain missing from a childhood...
Again I stand by my opinion with the proviso that it's purely a guess based on the available evidence the same as everybody else's...
Well he's only had one fight since against a guy who's never been stopped. Not sure anything can be drawn from that, tbh.
Margarito wasn't caught with plaster in the Cotto fight. Simple as that. Innocent until proven guilty. Fuck sake man, catch a grip.
Well actually I hope he just learns a lesson and becomes a better person. Finds God or whatever it takes these low lives with sub 90 IQs to turn...
Between that and the 'LOOK I'M NOT LOOKING HAHAHAHA' handwrap footage Margarito seems like a bona fide sociopath. I hope Pac kills him in the ring.
Well his one defeat is overshadowed by a life threatening injury and we don't know when that happened or the role it played in the fight. He was...
TLC needs a reaction to prove he exists.
Margarito's alleged cheating in fights prior to Mosley is based on nothing but logical inference from highly suspicious circumstantial evidence....
And how likely is that? We're 8 years on - when's the next major Balco scandal scheduled on your calendar? For a smart person you say some stupid...
And a time machine is the only thing that will prove Tony used wraps against Cotto. Innocent all round, stand up gents in this match up, which...
Ok Tony only tried to use the wraps once - against Mosley. Hows that for innocent until proven guilty?:scared: You're inability to see your own...
I don't care how it sounds, it's an opinion and it's no more pulled out my ass than yours is on this particular issue. And a far smaller leap of...
You're younger than I pictured you Ramonza! I figured you to be 50 odd. Sure look in fighting shape too!:fightme:
Could go either way. I pick Jones to KO him in the 3rd.
I disagree. Foreman cut ali off easily (and he's much better at crowding a man than Tyson). If the younger version is 10% faster of foot he still...
Pac by tough decision. 8-4, 7-4-1 type affair.
I stand by my opinion. And Ok, fine, it's an educated guess we're all making here, if you wanna be pedantic, but we're all guessing none the less....
Care to explain that after two hard two way battles with Clottey & Williams neither had any of the damage Cotto had despite taking plenty hard...
How about the 74 version of the very same man? i think if anyone's abilities can be expressed as a neat fraction of a 22 year Ali's it's the same...
Separate names with a comma.