I voted yes. But the preface 'of course' isn't part of my opinion.
Maybe. Or the fight before. Or the fight before. Or his very first fight. We don't know. Any answer is a pure guess. It seemed from the damage...
Truth lies in the middle, for my money. I think he certainly had them for the Cotto fight.
As I've said I find the notion that he got away with plastering his gloves in all those significant fights ridiculous. It's not like trying to PED...
More people loved Tyson & more people hated him simultaneously.
I don't even wanna think about this angle. But they did move his last two fights to the one viable state without even a pretence of credible drug...
Seriously, no.
Im no longer a Pac fan after PEDgate. I hope he wins to keep the fading hopes of getting the fight we all wanna see alive but beyond that I don't...
How many men from the 80s onward can we say that about? Makes me sick.
Exactly. At 150lb++++ Pac won't hit as hard as Mosley either, IMO.
Most people in Britain don't know who Ray Leonard is. They'll have heard the name 'Sugar Ray' but I don't think most could link the name to the...
I imagine he could have been a light heavyweight, easily.
Cool, then we see things differently. I think tony was literally made to order for Shane wraps or no wraps. Like an Oscar of their first fight but...
He barely hit Mosley dude. And Im not jumping to any conclusions re: the plaster in terms of how long it had been in there. I think it was there...
Right you are actually. I was watching some footage of Mercer from the early 90s against Homsey & Cooper and I'd forgotten how good he was - or...
Margarito is the most underrated fighter of the last decade by this point. Seriously, it's getting beyond a joke, this is guy with multiple wins...
:lol: True dat
I actually agree with Ramonza. After 3 or 4 rounds Ali becomes slow enough for Liston to catch up with, who was an underratedly accurate and...
It'd be an interesting one. I don't believe Ali could dance his way to victory, Foreman was the greatest 'ring cutter' the sport's ever seen and...
Silly answer for the reasons I've given.:NotThink:
Eskimo's and house wives and Chinamen know exactly who Mike Tyson is. And people still love that dude with a passion. Aforementioned guy I know...
I'd strongly favour Frazier.
Foreman's ability to cut off the ring and impose his size is hardly 'tailor made' for Clay. Old Ali had more mental strength and resourcefulness I...
Tyson by approximately 9,000,000 miles. A guy I know went a dinner with Tyson a couple nights ago. Paid £100 for the privilege, along with 700...
Harisson has all the courage in the world.....with a microphone in his face. With a laced up opponent in front of him on the other hand he has all...
Hmmm..... really don't know on this one. I can't see the younger Ali having the confidence to see the rope-a-dope strategy through. And I'm not...
A manful admission :lol: This is one of my favourite fights, as well! Such a great performance.:clapagain:
It's one of those fights...
Seriously Fraudly is a much bigger shit heap than Haye. If you'd lived in Britain the last 10 years you'd understand why everyone here wants to...
70% Pac, 60% Mayweather, 75% others
Separate names with a comma.