Yup the guy has a throw back relentlessness. Very rare in boxing today. Im a fan.
I honestly thought Haye meant business when he got to heavyweight. I thought he was gonna create some excitement and big nights if nothing else....
The guy is just fe-wow-shuss!
Oh right, I get ya. Yeah they were probably on a similar level by that point given Marciano's decline and Floyd's chinny chin chin. I always...
Don't think Paterson was the better fighter at all.
Same deal
I can certainly see Patterson winning rounds & I like his quick rushing attacks and his speed stylistically against Marciano's slightly more...
I can see Sanders giving Mercer a hell of a beating early only the succumb late. Him holding out over 10 is hardly out of the question. Mercer...
If Floyd-Pac doesn't happen Im gonna be bitter at this sport for a very long time.
I'm almost at the stage where i hate Haye as much as Harisson. What a let down that guy is. But not quite. I'll still get allot of pleasure from...
Do think Kelly brook is super hot Ugo? [img] Marks out of ten, please.:warning:
:laugh11::laugh11:
:lol:
Fuck me, 13-2 Tyson. That is NOT the poll result I was expecting.
Holmes had a pretty ideal style for Tyson. Mike gives him an exceptionally hard fight at any point. In fact I'd pick Tyson.
:lol::hammert:
OH. FOR. FUCK. SAKE.
That's exactly the way I saw it at the time. He pulled an Orlin Norris.
I think it's great match making, personally. Fascinating crossroads fight in an already deep division.
Kinda whacky that Liston has 4" reach in this one.:lol: Guy was a chimp.
Im excited about this one it's a tremendous match up, IMO.
Another great fight! I've not seen enough of Mathysse to make an educated pick but we'll sure know more about him after this one. Judah figures to...
How about Mayweather vs Glen Johnson next?
1) Talent pool. No other sport has seen the decrease in talent pool boxing has, except perhaps for baseball. And in a skill dependent sport like...
No idea. Im of the opinion, given his joint size (which is an extremely accurate predictor of frame size) that Marciano boiled down to the high...
Larry Holmes.
Me & you are through forever.
Fine so what you're saying is I'm an idiot, with poor personal hygiene & restless leg syndrome?:pissed::pissed:
199 rings a bell, but it still sounds like a spurious figure. Nobody puts on 6lb overnight unless they were dehydrated. Why the dickens would he...
Separate names with a comma.