As premature as it might be - when we're here talking about the greatest KOs of all time ten years down the line everyone will mention that....
Jesus man. Pac's as bad as they come. Horrible seeing Ricky like this :(
Pac's a bad man. 1:30 in I was thinking my prediction was right on - ricky was bullying him, pushing him back 5 secs later bam.
Is there anything better than this? Seriously:hammert::hammert::hammert:
Pac looks a bit like a young Roberto there
As I once sang in the jungle as a small child - 'Here we go, here we go, here we go! here we go here we go here we go!':hammert::hammert::hammert:
Yeash.....Fuck the crown.
I doubt there's anything particularly magical about it....other than the fact it looks fucking amazing on 24/7 shows.
Because it's the flashiest one he knows and it looks the most impressive.
I'm gonna get about 23 minutes of sleep at this rate.
That was a pretty brutal ending
Fuck we're gonna have to sit through God save the queen......:shit::shit:
kevincarta-a-a! <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T7hw5NkSPvs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param...
I do like his mustache. All latin fighters should look like it's the 70's or 80's.
It always seemed fairly obvious to me that a normal, sane person like Ricky would get shot of that babbling illiterate fucktard sooner rather than...
:lol:
Is this Soto fight the main undercard fight?
I know for a fact I'd take the same position if I was American. The situation is grotesque in the states - fights you'd barely bother watching are...
Although by the 6th it's clear Jacob's isn't nearly mentally tough enough to amount to anything I'd be excited by.... All the skill he could...
:atu: You're growing on me.
Forgive me if I temper my having 11 cans of cider and your critique of both guys with the fact I suspect you would say the same thing if it was a...
Fantasizing about Saw/Hostel scenarios even more so.
Sounds pretty bad. I'm watching a Uk telecast with loud music over it until the main event. But Koborov & Jacobs both look absolutely shit hot to...
Koborov is a future P4Per.
:lol: shEEEEEEEEEEut your face. But aye I concede, if the choice is between a life sobriety and a night of faggotry I would make the choice any...
I would suppose it's cause big mad mental Pac man has at least one physical advantage over Floyd (speed) and possibly two (power too). And...
As much as that I'd say what usually happens is guys reflex' go and with it their ability to ride shots. I'd say actual CHINS are depleted when...
I know....even when it's on here! Calzaghe Kessler was on at 3am odd. Ah well, believe it or not I don;t resent it at tis stage. It's part of the...
Good point. 50% of a fighters chin is psychological, I'd say. Once it's been cracked there's doubt that wasn't there before.
All fighters have a 'hard' time making their best weight. That's what makes it their best weight.
Separate names with a comma.