:lol: This is one of the most unique & amusing posts I've read in quite a while.
I'm just noticing how fucking mean everyone is to each other around here!:atu:
Christ, so it was.:laughing: Ah well, as Jaws says, somethings gotta keep the traffic up round this place.
We're talking about a first ballot HOF guy here with 20 odd title fight wins and wins over Gomez, Fenech, La Porte, etc. It hardly takes a massive...
the last few days here remind me of Ghostbusters II. I think there's some sort of evil e-slime river running under fightbeats server or...
In fairness dude, Broadway's one of the most knowledgeable guys on the forum and I think his meaning in the Sanchez thread was pretty clear - that...
You've got issues, mate:notallthere:
I'm SKINT at the best of times, pay day isn't until next week - but no chance in hell I'm missing this one :partie:
Can't wait for this!!:hammert::mj::hammert:
Old man Hops would humiliate Froch.
Pac is historically greater no doubt. To win against a HOFer at welterweight after winning a title at flyweight is a unique achievement in boxing...
:lol:
Sorry to be the boring one who distracts from all this fun with talk of the actual fight :lol:.....but after watching some tapes I've had a...
Excellent post. It's an interesting fight, that's for sure. I too have to lean towards Sanchez by decision though.
Admittedly I don't follow MMA extremely closely but I give Griffin a very good chance in this one. He looks a little better every time I see him...
Too right. I was genuinely scared for his health from about the 7th onward yet he kept coming & coming. Incredibly brave dude.:notallthere:
Mods: Is it really worth having a THIRD Hatton-Pac pick thread just so this attention whoring jebroni can repeat a dig at Double L & Lok that he's...
They're getting progressively worse by the year. It's like the people running the sport are actually trying to kill it.
yeah it's a publicity shot for the Godfather taken while Al was filming Serpico.
ha...I've heard the Cat Stevens one before actually. Cat Stevens wishes.... I presume you probably know, but actually it's Al Pacino in the...
:bears:
Just saw the video....looks pretty poor. :( Why the fuck is Pacquiao fat in it? I mean wtf?
who's winning the prediction league so far?
Froch dominates fuck all. He didn't even win that fight last night - Jermain's shitty stamina presented it to him. For the first 5 rounds he was...
it isn't even out yet dude.
I was impressed with both guys, although of course in Penalosa's case mainly with his bravery. Great call from Freddie as we expect from him. JML...
always been my take, too.
.....dude:offt:
In it's modern form it is English isn't it?:dunno: Although obviously 'boxing' has been around since year dot. They had boxing at the Grecian...
All good points my man. You've shaken my confidence in my pick quite a bit there.:crying:
Separate names with a comma.