The Hilton who beat Benitez (20 y/o, 19-0) vs the El Feroz who beat Yori Campas (21 y/0, 14-0).
Fat fucks. I hope they kill each other in the ring.:shit::shit::shit:
Reminds me of that shit from Marciano's time about Rocky's punch being as forcefull as an anti-tank missile.:atu:
Prime Tyson would out jab Lewis for the first 4 or 5 rounds at least. (Yes you read that right.:lol:)
Short of 250lb trainers of flyweights I doubt there are many. :lol: MAYBE Yoel Judah in a ring, though in your average street fight I'll take a...
Khan sucks.:shit:
:lol:
m too. As I said a case could be made for Morales in the 2nd one, but I scored it Barrera.
Thanks for posting Adam & Erratic!
Bradley's very decent, but Taylor was much better.
Did Lewis? In South Africa? I don't remember that being a stadium as such, it was maybe just an outdoor arena ala Casers Palace. Good call on...
No one ever convinces anyone of anything around here. We just talk at each other.
I didn't score the BS KD (and I scored the 5th for Morales, which most people didn't for some inexplicable reason) but I had it to Barrera by 4. I...
Ah, didn't read the Q properly. Tyson-Tubbs was in a Japanese stadium I think. (??). If not you might be looking back to Ali-Spinks II.
You might say that. But mainly that anyone could have Erik winning those fights exemplifies the person in questions inability to score fights for...
Did somebody run over your cat this week mate?:lol:
Tyson-Saverese was at Hampden. It was basically an unmitigated disaster. The main paper up here launched a MASSIVE campaign of negative publicity...
Still, 20k English would have made it more of an occasion than 80k Germans. Even the Americans create a better atmosphere than the Germans. Which...
Of course, he can box, I was exaggerating. But in the scheme of things, ie compared to guys of his style of years gone by you could sensibly...
Woulda been a much better atmosphere in the UK. German boxing events are like a morgue.
Ron King : named and shamed!:warning:
I love everything about Valero.....apart from the fact he can't box for shit!:crying: But hey, power, genuine aggression & cool old school 70's...
Certainly not in skill terms. But when you're as freakishly strong as he was who needs skill? 19 defenses over 7 years qualified him for a mention...
Barristan, El Terible, Godfather, Haymaker, jaws1216, LEGENDARY, mikE, royyjonesjrp4pno1, TFK. Named and shamed! :warning:
Because he was about twice as good as MAB?
Hamed-Sanchez, Hearns-Duran & Jackson-Graham are the first three that usually come to mind.
I fancy Williams. But my record picking fights reeks lately, I basically pick who I want to win every time.
On second thoughts, Ricardo Lopez may well deserve a shout as the best. :dunno:
You might well be right, REED. I didn't actually realize that Holt had been stopped twice. Explains allot. Still, I'd go out of my way to watch...
Kidding? No. Holt has tremendous technical ability. By modern standards absolutely top drawer technical ability. But then, as someone who thinks...
Separate names with a comma.