I thought Holt won, despite his best efforts to give it away. And I also think he's probably the most technically impressive fighter I've seen for...
Marquez & Morales but no Barrera? No Olivares, Canto or Salvidar option? But anyway, if the question is 'greatest' I have to go with Julio with...
The was some serious power. The way Figueroa fell, it looked like a battering ram had swung from the ceiling and just taken him out.
Masahiko ''Fighting' Harada, Manny Pacquiao, Khaosai Galaxy. Rank 'em! I'm gonna have to give this some thought & research before I vote. Of...
Pac-Mayweather would be a very historically significant fight. Especially at 140lb or there abouts. Would love to see it.
What was meant to have happened between Curtis Jackson and Floyd? Curtis is claiming he beat Floyd up.:lol:
Yup, like I said in the first reply in the thread. Benitez was the BEST by a distance, IMO. He wasted allot of his his talent and obviously...
Shoulda been in London. But fuck it, great fight anyway.:partie:
I think all those who voted for Tito should really have the decency to out themselves.:stir:
Tua's too placid to force the issue. Probably all the fucking estrogen in his system from being 30% body fat. Clear, easy, boring decision for Wlad.
:lol: Says it all doesn't it? Fuck Floyd Mayweather.
For the same reason the law differentiates between fucking murder and jay walking.:dunno: Because different type of offenses have different...
Loaded gloves could NEVER become a remotely acceptable or forgivable offense, Tam Tam. Never. In fact if loaded gloves became a semi-common...
God, that dude used to make posts that were more like books. I remember feeling impressed that somebody that dumb could concentrate on one task...
Well you know....I felt like the collective boxing IQ was higher than that anyway. :dunno:
For fucks sake. Tito is tied for the lead on this poll? And I thought people knew boxing on this board. :flip:
And allot more boxers are throwing sneaky elbows on the inside than are poisoning each others water bottles, too. The frequency is hardly the only...
hard to argue with him.
Beat me to it:laughing:
Monte Barret's disasterous ring walk against Haye was pretty funny. Also I might be wrong but wasn't there a semi-prominent fight where the...
Cheers, cdogg.:bears:
Oh yeah I also forgot about that recent one where the guy gets two points taken off for kissing his opponent in the clinch. What really made it...
Funky chicken was what came to mind for me, too. Especially the bit when it looks like he's taking a phone call.:lol: Also Tyson's interview...
Best? Benitez by a mile. Greatest? That I would need to think about & weigh up.
I just like the guy, mate. There's something disarming and fascinating about a guy who is always 100% honest, even if it's offensive & crude or...
Now, Floyd & Tarver : that's what 'total douches' look like, broadwayjoe. Totally unlikeable, charmless, unreflective, solipsistic pricks.:shit:...
He's a flawed human being but as modern public figures go he's pretty much been the most consistently entertaining and compelling one for 20 odd...
I think any match up combo between a prime Mike, Holy & Lewis could go either way and would probably end in split trilogies, with Lewis slightly...
No you are!:fightme: Mike's da man!
How can you hate Mike?:warning:
Separate names with a comma.