I noticed that too.:lol:
The example wasn't perfect, as I said, but it contains the basic method of turning with a shot to avoid it which is basically all a properly...
The closest thing I can find to demonstrate it is this :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DggRQngGM&feature=channel The only time his/her back...
I'd go with Haye by knock out, but then I really like him as a fighter and was never too fond of Jones. One things for sure, Haye wouldn't stand...
Nah man, I definitely think rolling with a shot or blocking with your shoulder is a perfectly legit move. Your opponent couldn't legally hit you...
Shoulder roll is legit - turning your back all the way round like Floyd does is surely illegal. Frankly after a few warnings his opponent should...
Have to admit I coulda probably rewatched the footage I've seen of both these two guys in the 1 minute it'll take me to write this post.:lol:
Barrera woulda found a way back in.:fightme:
I've always said he'll be a world champion. And I've always said I don't care, he still sucks. If I wanted to watch mindless athleticism I'd be...
Right fine, excuuuuuse me. :lol:He's the second or third most athletically gifted fighter in the sport, then. The basic point remains - he has all...
Fight stopped on a cut in the 5th caused by an accidental headbut. Khan was well ahead on the cards and that was that. Khan still sucks. He's...
How do you guys get the wee titles under your user names? Ie book reader, Welcher, etcetera. To answer the title question - yes his wins...
those are the first two I thought of as well. Harada especially. Good call on Ortiz as well, I must admit I'm guilty of completely forgetting...
You make a good point, actually. Right up there with Charles and Foster among the greatest LHWs ever.
Wasn't 'Ali' the character in that Will Smith movie?
:lol:
You know what? That's a better Scottish accent than most actors manage! If I just heard that I would think it was a special needs kid from from...
Yup. As I've said, to my mind Tito was a uniquely CONSISTENT B+ fighter.
:laughing:
Quite a few good ones there. Hagler-Toney & Armstrong-Pryor particularly.
It's the year 2050 and a nifty super computer will create you any MM you wanna see in perfect detail. But you only get to pick ten. Which? For...
agreed on all counts
Decent analogy, actually. Except I suspect, Sugar has forgotten more than Bunce knows. I have to admit, I don't mind Bunce nearly as much as I...
dunno man, that's just kinda the way he is. The entire show is 60 minutes of him running his mouth, these kind of things pop out. And in all...
never tried it mate, but apparently it's a good way to lose weight & 'tone up'. Keep hearing good things about it...but there are certainly...
so can Jade Goody
pot kettle black
I don't really like Floyd Mayweather.
my first thoughts exactly, tbh.
That'd have to be my pick too. Sylvia got out boxed by Randy Couture, ffs.
Separate names with a comma.