Wow, that rarest of fights....one which is lose/lose for BOTH men.
I shudder to think what a decently powerful heavyweight boxer like Rahman would do with those little 4 ounce gloves to some of the bum 'strikers'...
If he takes it seriously it might be interesting. Since he hasn't even trained properly as a boxer in years he's almost certainly just looking for...
Hmm, well this fills in a few blanks. He's always seemed like a hellishly insecure guy, never missing an opportunity to pat himself on the back or...
:laughing::bears::laughing:
:lol: Nice ----- Yeah, I don't think the close ranking of Mike, Holy & Joe is so inappropriate (less than 2 points between the three of them!)....
Yeah, I deliberately left off the old timers because then it just turns into a debate over eras rather than fighters.
Results are in. 2 points for a win, 1 point a draw 1. Muhammed Ali 80 points (38 wins, 4 draws 14 KOs) 2. Larry Holmes 72 points (36 wins, 1 KO)...
:partie: All aboard the Haymaker bandwagon!
Look, it remains to be seen if Haye is better than Povetkin as a heavyweight. But there's a chance he could be great & hope is the physician of...
It based on the fact that every UK fighter is presumed to be a fraud until proven otherwise to an extent that US fighters generally aren't. And...
Fair points. But the heavyweight division is infinitely weaker than the light heavyweight or Light welterweight divisions as well, so it evens...
Allot of it is because he's from the UK, IMO. Seriously. It's especially ridiculous when you consider what the alternatives are. Yet an Undisputed...
Well it means you aren't disqualified from greatness. Having 2 arms doesn't mean much in and of itself either but if you're one of only 3 men in...
I didn't say it was proof he had great stamina. I said it's proof he has the work ethic which would allow him to improve it. Bruno had a work...
I'm not saying he'll win because he looks pretty. Im just saying it's evidence he has a work ethic. Which pretty much makes him a top 3...
[img] I think the evidence suggests he does. No heavyweight shows up to a fight looking like this without having worked hard. And in any case...
Because he's evidently willing to work hard and as long as a fighter has a work ethic there's a good chance he can improve something as affectable...
There's never been a great fighter in history who was fat. Not a single one. And there never will be.
:lol:
C'mon guys, 3 more picks makes it ten.
:lol: It was meant as a compliment.
I thought Shane won the first match, tbh. At worst it was damn close. Outside NY, with increased confidence and after the beating Cotto took from...
You look and sound like Marsellus Wallace!:bears:
I quite like the Geordie accent. It does have a comical element, admittedly, but it's actually pretty cool. Certainly I can stand to listen to it...
Does he still say 'definitely' twice in every fucking sentence?
I love Welsh accents, personally. As for Scottish, my ears can't stand anything other than Glaswegian/WOS. Every other accent is more singing than...
Yeah the majority of English regional accents are repulsive. They all seem have this flat, atonal, nasal, droning quality that makes everyone...
yee yee yee yeee. I didn't do this because I hadn't seen those fights, but you make a rather splendid point.
:lol: Pretty surreal. You kept expecting him to stop but he just kept on going & going & going....
Separate names with a comma.