matter of degree/frequency really. leaping in was always a part of his game. Sometimes it was/is effective. He does do it an awful lot more than...
As Roach says, Pac gets 2m for fighting Valero and 15m for fighting Hatton. What the hell kind of bargaining tool is that? He might as well hold a...
The thing you change will have consequences though, innit.:dunno:
Seems people need to distinguish between 'impressive', which is usually a function of physical gifts and 'best'.
It's the obvious answer, but nonetheless - Ray Robinson.
I actually quite liked that part. Holyfield deserved it.:bangh:
:lol:
Taking both men at their best as I always do in MM - Benitez by decision.
Hearns by fairly wide decision
Benitez with consummate ease. Not only a class above Tony (who I really like BTW), but a horrible style match up for him, IMO.
Tyson knocks Lewis cold in the second round. Then knocks out Holyfield. Then knocks John Ruiz cold, then retires. Or if I could just rewrite his...
I just said it has about a 60% carry over. That's about as clear and concrete an opinion as I can possibly give you. And no, success in the pros...
Jaws is good on camera. Seriously I would have him on HBO before Max Kellerman.:bears:
Tyson was a far more inspiring figure. He looked bad, his highlight reel wowed everyone, he had a scary name and an aura. Fedor just looks like a...
It's the only real predictor of pro success that I'm aware of, so that's not saying much. I'd say the carry over from amateur boxing to the pro...
Too right. Shit stand up, shit take down defense, shit stamina. If Coleman had been a few years younger Rua would have been toast.
This fight sucks, IMO. Both guys are shit at this point.
Moron is right, mate. As I recall we both basically called Khan within watching about 2 pro fights - physically gifted, ZERO intelligence, zero...
*everything but a chin, a brain and the ability to fight at any range shorter than 4 feet. Amateur boxing is a fucking joke mate, I wouldn't draw...
Maybe given the size discrepancy. I know I bang on about that in allot of these MM and nobody seems to agree, but the fact Ray came into the ring...
I could see a compassionate stoppage in this one whether from the ref or Tony's corner in the 12th or 13th. As Cdogg says, Margarito's as tough as...
Good plan. Let Manny have 60/40 of the main purse and let Ricky take 100% of the British earnings. See who comes away with more and if Manny still...
:laughing: exactly. Barrera could be 50 years old and still school this clown.
Don't see it personally, but I doon't mind the comparison.:bears: Funnily enough I know a guy who really does look like Sid....and he has the...
MuETTAAAALLLLLL!!!:fightme: You sure got a musular neck, UGTBK....:hump::popcorn:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well you'd never have saw this one coming, would you? Stupid fucking cunt.
that much is true
Fuck only knows why I'm posting this, given the ripping some other guys have taken on this thread, but after 8 odd years with some of you it seems...
GSP-Penn is already happening, so Im basically happy. Anderson Silva vs Rampage would be much fun, IMO.
Separate names with a comma.