Shit, that's an INTERESTING fight! I'd really have to think about this one. But if I had to pick a colour as the wheel spun I'd probably plump...
Nobody? :popcorn: Fair enough, I never noticed until after the Silva fight either. Next time you see Rogan interviewing him keep an eye out for...
scary that that was almost 10 years ago, eh? That was the first big fight I ever watched. Where does the time go. Anyway, Im gonna...
....Rampage looks directly at the camera his ears literally disappear?:lol::lol:
If one of the major titles becomes vacant the two other titlists should have automatic first call on the title. The other champ with the most...
ridiculous, isn't it?:doh:
Shavers was way, way better and more accomplished so, him. Although he was inconsistent as fuck, so you wouldn't bet your house on it.
Barkley is probably a heap better off than he would of been without boxing, IMO.
Same goes for 'Tyson', IMO.:popcorn: I suppose 'Holyfield' is kinda fitting as well given his God obsession.
Things turned out pretty bad for Benitez by many accounts
Be very interested to see how Arlovski does with Roach's tuition. It seems like so many other aspects of MMA have really developed in the last 5...
The Tyson who fought Holyfield was still 95% as physically gifted as the one who fought Spinks. It's true that some fighters styles don't age...
Cutting it to 12 rounds was possibly the worst thing that ever happened to the sport.
The first fight was a farce from the moment it was signed.....a rematch would be a travesty. And what's the point? Didn't the first fight do about...
It's a bit messy judging fighters by decade. Better to group them by what decade they won their first world title, that way you can judge their...
Hardly a classic year for the sweet science, was it?
Mosley. Fought three nobodies then fought his stylistic nemesis. He could have been big shakes if he had fought Tito instead who was even more...
Hopkins would beat the majority of rated heavyweights easily. That includes Oldyfield
x3.
If it's in the UK Im there baby!
you make a good point. That fight probably just came into my hed cause i watched it most recently.:kidcool:
Loche-Cervantes Duran-Cuevas Toney-Williams Whitaker-Nelson Ali-Williams
Good call on Gonzalez, I always forget about him. Ray Mercer deserves a mention as well. I'd probably have him above Bowe.
Ain't that the truth. :shit:
Fave - BJ, Marcus Davis, Rampage Least fave - Liddel Fave up & comer - Anthony Johnson. 08 fight - Penn-Sherk.
I doubt steroids helped Mosley much. They should have opened an enquiry into the corrupt judging the very night of the fight though.
Yeah Buddy, I think the quote is really about any kind of decent training - you can probably take out the word squat out and replace it with...
So you don't reckon people tend to get happier when they train?:dunno:
I have to admit my initial reaction to this fight was one of disappointment at heavyweight boxing's last hope taking the fight he has the least...
yeah. much better head movement, much more composed, much better with angles, much better at picking a shot :bears:
Separate names with a comma.