It's a bit unfair just to say Manny takes the Hatton fight for the money. The guy is also the undisputed champion of a division about 3 north of...
He should start goading Mayweather out of retirement. That's the epochal fight that has to be made.:pray:
I will definitely have to make that the first big fight I attend live if it's anywhere in Britain.:pray::pray: I would walk to Manchester to...
It really is a unique achievement in boxing history.
Hard to argue with that....somebody probably will though.
That's just too stupid to dispute.
The fuck are you talking about? Pacquiao is fighting EIGHT classes above where he won his first world title! That's not Oscar beating on Chavez,...
when your talking about a 35 year old fighter who's fought about 3 times in 4 years you don't really know if the guy you pick is gonna show up
Manny is a natural featherweight. Not even an especially big one.
:crying:
If Floyd could make 140 (which he certainly could) I would say this would be the most important fight since Whitaker-Chavez. This HAS to be made now.
his neck is too skinny.:popcorn:
Harrison disgusts me. He's a hairdresser in a heavyweight champions body.
I thought 4 or 5 was about right. The first 5 rounds came out about even but Froch was clearly the better man in most the subsequent rounds. 10-2...
What a fucking fight!:bears: You'll see classier fights, yeah (both guys are B level on a good day, no doubt), but both guys went in there...
Featherweight would be most logical. I'd go with Armstrong by 14th round stoppage in an ATG war.
Micky Rourke's the obvious one that springs to mind
DLH looks good. Not drained at all (unless he's got blush on:lol:). Makes you wonder why he hasn't been campaigning at welter these last 7 years,...
So true...
Exactly. Paid off judges had more to do with that 'win' that steroids. DLH - Juicer killer :bears:
Oh fuck off jebroni, your self appointed arbiter of all boxing wisdom act is a stone cold yawn.:shit:
Very true, I think. I get that feeling...like if you kept peeling away all the masks you'd be left with Kevin Bacon in the hallow man. I doubt he...
Hell no.
Hmmm...I'd lean towards Kessler in a close one.
I'd rather watch two manatees rolling in the mud.
Dunno man. Negative emotion is negative emotion, I'd just rather feel admiration for two good guys putting on a great fight and showing great...
I usually enjoy a fight more if I like both guys.
I think basically every round was even by default except 6? & 12. Shite fight, do not wish to watch again. If anything Oscar deserved it for...
True. TBH I think if Penn was a boxer he'd a light welterweight - he SOFT at 155, never mind 170. Even so, I think he's the best fighter in...
Cool stuff. :bears: Fedor looks like a such an innocuous, portly little fellow training in the park with his sledgehammer. :lol: If you didn't...
Separate names with a comma.