Ibeabuchi dominated the first 3 rounds then the next 9 were damn close. Many earthlings thought Tua did enough to win that one. And win or lose,...
Tua did out work him. That decision was horseshit. And Frazier's chin was strong enough, IMO. Not saying it's an easy fight but I'd lean towards...
*uh oh, I feel a rant coming on....:warning::lol: I'm 'obsessed' because it's a clear PHYSICAL demonstration of the fact that they haven't...
I'd plump for Frazier by decision. Ike's not in the same stratosphere as Foreman power wise, and if Tua (who was only about 15lb heavier than Joe...
Great call. Don't think he qualifies, but he definitely should have been listed under nearly men.:bears: See we're learning here!:mj:
Don't confuse linear with recognized or legitimate. They're related but definitely not one and the same. Roy was a recognized and legitimate LH...
Cummon man, i don't think anybody could ever argue that Roy wasn't a recognized Light Heavyweight champ. Even if it was only when he came back...
Wow - GOOD call. I'm not sure if he meets my criteria (I'm gonna check if he does or not), but he IS a titleist over SIX weight classes. :bears:...
Ok, then I was wrong - Floyd is a legit champ across 5 weights in my eyes.:bears: Mayweather Hearns Duran Armstrong Pacquiao Does anyone wanna...
I know it's tricky. The basic criteria in my mind is - was there a guy at the weight who woulda been 'Ring Champ' at the time Yes - then you have...
That's a legit point. Who's multiweight accomplishments are the greatest probably would've made a much better thread, tbh. :lol: BUT, a bunch of...
No it makes him a champ ACROSS 4 weights. I don't see the can of worms at all. :dunno: :lol: It's just another criteria for judging multi weight...
Champ ACROSS 7 divisions. Why do you disagree?
Nevertheless though - Winky was THE RECOGNIZED 154 champ at the time and had yet to relinquish. Bottom line is Floyd won a title but never became...
Read the very first paragraph, numnuts! :bangh: Diaz was still a recognized champ. I'm open to anybody making the case for Oscar's 130 title win...
That's why I asked if I got anything wrong. My memory is far from infallible. If people wanna make the case for Floyd I'm very open to hearing it.
How many fighters in history have GENUINELY achieved this feat? (If you skip the class you still 'cross it', BTW). Firstly the men who didn't...
I hope he dies of diabetes.
I never said size wouldn't be an issue at all, I just said it wouldn't be the determining factor. They would both come in weighing the exact same...
It would be a contentious one. Calzaghe would get the decision. I would cry bloody murder that Toney clearly won and would be right.:kick:
No, it's simple unacceptable.:nono: :lol: Nah man, it's normal to for your span to be the same as your height. Boxers tend to have longer arms -...
You've got a point anyway REED. ALWAYS better to be optimistic, even if you turn out to be wrong than to focus on negatives. I think these last...
Age, shmage. Tapes tell you just as much whether they're 5 hours old or 50 years old and I've seen SCORES if not hundreds of them particularly...
At his best, I'd probably favour Benn. Kessler's a competent fighter but whether he's got the nastiness in him for the kind of outright hostility...
I blame modern amateur boxing more.
Well, you gonna tell me I'm wrong? You gonna tell me who's coming through that's gonna be the future of this sport or are you just gonna be a...
Didn't another famous ref top himself in the last couple of years?
Or is this old timers merry-go-round just gonna peter out and leave us with a dead sport? Pavlik, Dawson, Linares, Kirkland, Bradley, Berto,...
Yep, sad. Like I just worked out today, the average age of the top 10 P4P is 33. And there's nobody coming through. I this wee internet clique...
That's weird to me on many levels. Firstly that Roy would have the balls to consider fighting Lewis, secondly that anyone would be willing to pay...
Separate names with a comma.