Did he offer Lewis a fight? you got a source for that because I find that very surprising.
Pretty similar numbers to boxing by the looks of things.
Ok, yeah, try and explain it better because I think I know but I find it extremely difficult to explain/fully understand myself.
I don't know what night the best fight in MMA history is on and you think I'm gonna know when the damn superbowl is? :nono::lol: Off to google I go.
Frighteningly enough, I think I know EXACTLY what Double L is talking about here.:popcorn: If he'd been sober he might have made an interesting...
:lol:
There's hardly anyone I'd go out of my way to watch right, so pretty much everyone is the answer. The average age of the Ring top 10 p4p is...
when is this fight?
Can't decide what's worse, this or Calzaghe-Jones.....boxing sucks right now.
Allot of speed in the actual ring is down to your footwork & coordination. You gotta have that solid base to immediately fire from when the...
Great call, beat me to it. Barrera-Marquez Leonard-Hearns Benitez-Cervantez Charles-Walcott
What the fuck is that?:slap:
Foreman KO 3.
I like Liston.
He could clobber anyone who was there to be hit enough. Mike would survive and win a decision but since he can't fight on the back foot and...
You can see his confusion, afterall, Sicilian's are 'part egg plant'.:lol: I like Hatton by UD in this one. I expect it to stink out loud...
Tyson UD 10. George hurts him a couple of times but can't follow through, Mike jabs, clinches and generally outworks George to a decision. Tyson...
true.
All true. i was just making the point that mentioning 17lb as if that's the scale of the difference is bullshit. If Ray had the luxury of day...
Slightly misleading when you factor in day before weigh ins. Granted, Ray was the bigger man, but I bet Corrales and Castillo both weighed at...
Loved his fight with Cherry. :bears:
'P4P'? They fought at all the exact same weight classes, ffs. Away with this 'p4p' crap, it's utterly nonsensical. Total dead end. I'd pick prime...
A prime Oscar would beat Floyd's ass. A prime Leonard? Fuggetabou'i'!:notallthere:
Leonard TKO 14.
Whitaker UD.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dq_NCzj8M Did them exactly like that with the push and the leg kick all one movement. Doing a full push up in...
6:59. Rough. That last ten were more spasms than jumps.
Just about to try this for the first time.....drinking my water and psyching myself up. :pray:The record on Sherdog is 5:12, Im aiming for 7...
Nah. None of those were as entertaining as last night. Lewis-Klitchkoe came close, but lacked a conclusive ending.
Separate names with a comma.