In all honesty none bowl me over and I usually have a good eye for young talent, or at least a good eye for fighters who are gonna go on to...
There's never been a great fighter who was fat and there never will be. Stop making excuses for these fat fucks.
I can honestly say I wish actual bodily harm on every one of these fat, sloppy, apathetic losers. Pain and suffering. The fate of the fat bastard...
I sympathize with the sentiment behind streetfighters OP, but realistically, there's no way in hell I'll be able to resist watching a fight like...
Seems I'm in a minority of one here....or one and two 'halves' as it were, since Double & lb 4 lb seem to half agree. But I'm gonna stand by my...
:lol: Very close fight. I'd fancy Lewis to win 6/10, but on any given night either man could win. I feel the same way about any match up...
I would say so, yeah. Effectively you get a point deduction for your arse touching canvass and in every other way the rest of the fight is scored...
Very good answer, mate. I can see the sense in that. I guess I'm just an idealist in that I figure it shouldn't be too much to ask of a major...
It's effectively 3 rounds/points if Clottey would have won the round without the KD but then lost it 10-8. That's a 3 point swing. I'm...
My apologies mate, I just wanted to see what the majority consensus was before I dived in with my take.:bears: You're the only one in the thread...
Well I have to disagree with both points. :lol: Im a big believer in 10-8 rounds for truly dominant rounds, especially in the context of extremely...
Read the poll options, I take that into account. With due respect, you can think of it as 10 seconds of whatever you like, but it's not, it's...
IMO, you first score the KD regardless of the damage the punch did. One point. Then factor in the damage the punch did in the context of the wider...
So in other words a KD is not worth a point at all? It's worth a 10-8 round barring exceptional circumstances? Interesting. Any idea if there's...
Why though? Is a knock down in itself (and it was a jab he was KD by, balance shot, wasn't hurt at all) not just worth a point? Assuming you would...
OK, cheers man. I'll let a few more people give their opinions and gauge the consensus before I dive in with my perspective.
thought it was an excellent fight, enjoyed it allot. And as I said, Cotto didn't look diminished one iota. Same old Cotto in every respect to my eyes.
In your opinion, a knock down rightfully A) scores you a point B) automatically wins you the round but only by 10-9 if you weren't winning the...
Neither do I, it's more perception than anything. I don't think any version of Cotto beats Clottey any easier than he did this week, Clottey's a...
Anyone got his email? Place isnt the same without him.
Beginning of the end.:pray: Fuck 12 rounders!
This thread is great.:lol:
Mayweather would school the shit out of Molsey. Not a fight I want to see, it would make Floyd look about 15x better than he is.
Surprised that you think so. I can't find my card right now (im sure i posted it either here or at Fanatics, but can't remember when and am too...
for sure, for sure
I get the impression Steward hasn't given a fuck for years.
You'd have to fancy Mercer. But his leaky defense & instinct to trade might get him hit enough to give him some hairy moments & make it close-ish...
Yeah, I like Holmes' jab against Lewis. Lewis could be out jabbed and in those circumstances usually reverted to a much more aggressive style,...
Larry Holmes, IMO.
Just a massive hurdle to the fight we should be seeing in November, in my mind. Still, gotta love Pac, that crazy little fucker'll fight anyone.
Separate names with a comma.