You're quite right, I have to say I never bothered to think about the distinction between the two words. Cheers. Nevertheless, making infrequent...
I did not. What does 'your' mean?
great description. id be surprised if the average punch count through those rounds was above 20.
bottom line. It wasn't a mistake, i just don't give a fuck about apostrophes on message boards. If neglecting the apostrophe turns the contraction...
wow, that really cut me down. :lol: Look, if Im writing a fucking essay I might go to the trouble of using apostrophes. If Im talking to someone...
Wow your an idiot.:doh:
explain? What does chest size have to do with anything? Divide wingspan by 2 and you have the distance between a fighters head and the tip of...
Ive noticed this before as well. Liston for instance 6'1, the same as me, but with almost a foot extra wingspan, if I remember right (84'). Tommy...
Louis wins because he's vastly better.:dunno: KO 13.
basically. What else are these cards being sold on other than his internet celebrity? People are hardly paying to see top notch match ups.
Wayne McCullough Lennox Lewis Salvador Sanchez (admittedly never put to the test against a really intimidating guy, but Id bet my balls it...
Well Lesnar's base is wrestling which in itself is the base style of MMA, and he was extremely, extremely successful within that discipline. Kimbo...
I wouldn't watch him for free. There's nothing there except speed. The guy doesn't have two boxing brain cells to rub together.
if Ray Mancini can pretty much outfox alexis for 10 rounds then i gotta think whittaker could finish the job.
Yawn at the reaction to this....This is what, Kimbo's fourth fight? Who do you expect him to take on Tim Sylvia, ffs? This is the ten fight novice...
Ive always preferred setting a set distance like a mile and then progressively trying to beat my time. Way more effective and fun!:hammert: Then...
Id rather see boxing dropped from the olympics all together, olympic boxing stinks.:doh:
I don't particularly accept any official results any more. Im sick of the whole concept of 3 fat, incompetent, corrupt fucks telling US, who as a...
Great, I'd be all for the women replacing the men in olympics....it suits women better since there is no tangible advantage in trying to hurt...
Free Ike, check out these -...
exactly it's heinous perversion of the sport. I'd be glad to see boxing dropped from the olympics
In my memory at least, the build up to Tito-Vargas was even more heated!
:lol:
Im not a huge fan, but obviously Jones gets the No1 spot. Who's number 2, just put the name down IMO - Ali.
Guys that came to Hamed were toast. Hamed KO 7.
Comparing Duran to John Ruiz now? get a fucking grip on yourself.
This'd be Duran Cuevas all over again. Maybe Tony would last longer though, Im thinking Duran KO 10.
might try this some time, sounds like a recipe for vomit though! Not something you'd wanna do every day. What was your time, LOK? I can't really...
sounds too fast to me personally, if your only 216. You must be losing allot of muscle. It's a common thing people do, eat too little, lose the...
lol....if your looking to commission something special to hang over your bed just make an offer LOK.
Separate names with a comma.