Thanks Panchypress, great shit!:cheer:
:partie: In the words of Carlito Brigante - 'if you was a broad...I'd marry ya!'
Thats the one! Cheers Nobleart you da man!:cheer:
If anyone wants to see I just finished a quick sketch of Alexis Arguello as well. If you can host 'em I'll post 'em.
That'd be much appreciated REED:mj:
nah man cheers. Im looking for more of a conventional portrait/pose shot. As I said I checked google images, nothing is really suitable. I just...
Did you notice that it was Julian Jackson's son in there and the man himself in the corner! The clueless commentators didn't even mention...
Any of you fine gents got a decent sized picture files of a YOUNG (1985 latest) Roberto Duran's mug, preferably with beard? (I draw portraits I...
Yeah and the other guy scores a KD as well. What does he get for it? 1 point. I turned over at that point. They've basically neutered the sport to...
I don't have to change anything. I just don't watch it.
yeah i think 2 out of 3 have to push the button within three seconds of each other.
fucked up. Reminds me of a kid I work with sometimes, he's about 18. He's a ranked amateur boxer, he's going for the commonwealth games in 2 years...
that was my first reaction, tbh. Fuck the patty cake Olympics, this will probably prove to be a great thing for him.
Totally agree, it's garbage. Fucking tag except worse - a game of tag where you have to clearly SHOW at least 2 other people sitting at different...
:lol:
Agree with everything said here. And I know I seem to be in a minority of one but I also quite like Teddy Atlas. He tends to be a bit shouty...
Ive not heard a Lewis commentary for a while - does he still use the word 'definitely' three times per fucking sentence or has he had that beat...
LMAO! I can just picture LOKs eureka moment on this - a poor old granny hobbling over the busy street in her zimmer, gesturing towards LOK for...
Kinda related...a humourous critique of bodybuilding type training that someone posted on another forum:lol: "What a lot of strength athletes...
LOK, your a man after my own heart:bears: I would only slightly contest two things.... 10) That push ups & bodyweight squats are the best...
Thanks guys, you've helped me get my thoughts together on this one....at this stage I think my best bet is to train without squats until I can get...
Cheers LOK.... I considered reducing the depth but I was reluctant to, partly out of pride, partly cause I wanted to get the hams and glutes...
Never really squatted before this month or so and all is not well - 5 weeks in & Im on the verge of quitting. I cant stop my lower back rounding...
Nah, it's a great exercise, you just have to work to keep your spine stable the same way you do with Deads or Squats. In fact that's what makes it...
nice articles, thanks for posting
complete nonsense
Your much stronger/more trained than me generally so I dunno if this'll work for you, but I had excellent results with mixing up the weights and...
Good advice!
I think building up your chest will just pull your shoulders further forward. Certainly thats what generally happens if the chest is strong...
One of my favourites! What you working with LOK? 300lb for reps, I bet? :lol::bears:
Separate names with a comma.