yeah...he hardly trained for Barrera either. So you do agree he'd declined?
So IYO, Sanchez and Calvo are better than Kelly, Johnson, Medina, Ingle, etc.?
Fair enough lb 4 lb. :bears:
I want to gauge opinion on this....do you think Hamed was at his best when he fought Barrera? Forget the notion of 'physical prime' & age,...
jack of all master of none. And its not like nothing is lost in the boxing department in translation to MMA. Infighting for instance is completely...
Thing is, its rather easy to make promises that aren't gonna be tested, isn't it? A Karate 'master' might well promise his students that he can...
yawn, you trying to write a zen koan here D MAN? There is as infinite a variety of blends of red and blue as there is purple coloured things....
Training with a Gracie! That'd be pretty fucking cool. I personally question how applicable BJJ is to real life, though. If you already know how...
Man, people talk about the 80's being a weak era for heavyweights? A guy like Thompson wouldn't get in the top 50 in those days, never mind be...
good wee fight that. first time ive been remotely impressed with Khan - he stood up to Gomez' pressure quite well, showed a little bit of composure.
precisely. The idiot isn't smart enough to notice that the biggest earning fighter of all time was black....a big scary, ghetto raised, convicted...
yeah the guys huge. bigger lightweight than oscar:notallthere:
Seems I was on to something after all!:kidcool: Turns out all explosive movements are (in simplified terms) a combination between 'limit strength'...
If nothing else Freddie Roach will certainly teach him some things he can bring back to MMA
I have no idea why cause it defies all logic, but I fancy Griffin to pull off the upset.
I love Mike :bears:
Why can't they get a world class coach in? Im sure with their budget they could hire Manny Steward for a few months or something, then there would...
Yeah I think so too. People dismiss him now as a total fraud but at his best he's a live dog against anyone this side of Sanchez or Pep. Hell, I...
Could go either way. Pac isn't gonna box him and in a fire fight it's hard to pick against Hamed. Probably over within 3 or 4 either way.
Now that sounds good.
1. BJ Penn (dont care, thats my pick) 2. GSP 3. Fedor 4. Silva 5. Faber
Buffer says 'no mass' after a glancing Lennon hook messes up his barnet.
Don't think either guy is shot, Id certainly tune in for this. This fight is the equivalent of Ali-Fraizer III - both guys way past their best,...
You might be underestimating boxing fans a bit - real boxing fans will love this fight and they'll watch it. Why keep pandering to the lowest...
why does every big fight seem to be at a fucking catchweight these days?:doh:
:lol: I didnae say it was a good idea for Khan/Warren, did I? But assuming they're stupid enough to do it Im just saying it might be a good move...
Khan-Pac would be huge in Britain. Pretty sure they could hold it in Bolton and have a good 35,000 there. Be a nice easy pay day for Pac and would...
good call. Listening to him is like when the cunts on the local news are trying to fill airtime so they interview the 10 year old kids about...
thanks I aim to please.:rolleyes:
yeah, you might be right. Not sure though. I pretty much equate charisma to 'likeability'. It comes in many forms - some guys aren't animated at...
Separate names with a comma.